Ring is seeking a Product Manager to drive the ongoing planning, communication, and execution of our pricing and promotions in North America. As Product Manager on the Sales Operations Team you will work cross-functionally to drive alignment on marketing campaigns, financial impacts, and retailer sales execution in support of our national and targeted promotions.
Key job responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with Category Management, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply teams to ensure excellent execution of promotional strategy.
- Maintain tools and standard templates to help scale the organization.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to optimize the pricing plan for new products and price changes.
- Manage tactical system inputs for Online promotions.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bellevue, WA, USA | Minneapolis, MN, USABasic Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing operational processes
- Experience performing financial or other quantitative analysis
- Experience in balancing conflicting priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in Retail, Sales, Merchandising, or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups, etc.) at an advanced level
- Experience in building and analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases and communicating results throughout the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $55,100/year in our lowest geographic market up to $132,500/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.Company
- Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2463840