Snap Inc. is a technology company. We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Snap contributes to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The Company’s three core products are Snapchat, a visual messaging app that enhances your relationships with friends, family, and the world; Lens Studio, an augmented reality platform that powers AR across Snapchat and other services; and it's AR glasses, Spectacles.
We’re looking for a Lead to join our Sales Operations team at Snap! The mission of the Sales Operations Technology group is to maximize efficiency across our sales (and supporting) teams through the development of internal tools. You will partner directly with multiple groups to develop scalable solutions, including our CRM Technology team, Information & Data Architecture, Sales Strategy teams, and Leadership. You’ll prioritize requests in a clear development roadmap, run UAT and QA processes to ensure the technology works, and you’ll ensure that our teams use internal tooling solutions correctly and consistently.
What you’ll do:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Work in a mature Salesforce CRM instance, translating and prioritizing business needs into requirements for dedicated counterparts on our CRM Engineering Team.
- Facilitate the technology development cycle, providing clarity to engineers when questions arise, and making or escalating decisions when direction isn’t clear.
- Run beta and user-acceptance processes to capture issues or unforeseen blockers prior to new tools being released.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners, including Strategy and Product teams to drive adoption of new systems and processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for users of our internal tooling, and continuously improve their workflows through stronger education, clear documentation, and ongoing updates to the technology we use.
- Deep experience with Salesforce CRM and data visualization platforms like Tableau or Looker. Experience with new implementations and change management for teams who have never used the platform before is highly beneficial.
- Strong project and program management fundamentals. You should be comfortable organizing multiple stakeholders with differing opinions and competing priorities around a clear roadmap of deliverables.
- Experience working with software engineering teams and demonstrated understanding of the development process. Experience as a product manager or a product marketing manager is highly beneficial.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills, with experience developing and presenting technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience partnering closely with a Sales Organization.
- Exposure and/or interest in the media and advertising market.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma or similar process analysis framework is a plus.
- 7+ years experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, Technical Program Management, Management Consulting, Sales/Business Operations or other similar functions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
"Default Together" Policy at Snap: At Snap Inc. we believe that being together in person helps us build our culture faster, reinforce our values, and serve our community, customers and partners better through dynamic collaboration. To reflect this, we practice a “default together” approach and expect our team members to work in an office at least 80% of the time (an average of 4 days per week).
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid parental leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!Compensation
In the United States, work locations are assigned a pay zone which determines the salary range for the position. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These pay zones may be modified in the future.
Zone A (CA, WA, NYC):
The base salary range for this position is $145,000-$210,000 annually.
The base salary range for this position is $138,000-$200,000 annually.
The base salary range for this position is $123,000-$179,000 annually.
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.