TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the team
The goal of the Global CRM Platform team is to build a stable, flexible, and intelligent CRM platform for TikTok, improve commercialization efficiency and client satisfaction, and the Client Solution Applications Pillar focuses on defining and delivering sales enablement solutions through data-driven insights and intelligent recommendations.
The role will focus on the internal efficiency tools of the TikTok monetization team. You will work with the Sales department and other cross-functional teams to develop and activate internal tooling strategies that will foster internal efficiency at the largest possible scale.
- Serve as regional product marketing owner, responsible for the product growth of global markets, improving sales enablement, and delivering product training.
- Execute operational rigor and efficiency by prioritizing products and solutions, crafting communications and marketing materials, creating growth plans with defined success metrics, and building and running activations and programs to drive the adoption of the corresponding tools.
- Act as the product consultant for the regional market where you are based, identify the critical growth areas that will impact business growth, educate and inspire action within product organizations based on data-driven insights. Ensure the delivery of the solution and track and monitor performance with defined success metrics. Qualifications
- BA/BS degree or above, MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of working experience in the digital advertising area or related area, experience with end to end product operations or client success will be a plus;
- Strong communication and strategic thinking ability;
- Excellent project management and process management ability;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills;
- Have the overall planning and coordination ability, work proactively, have strong learning ability, and are willing to accept challenges
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Information:
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $86747 - $232000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.