Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Sales Operations Coordinator.
Based in the US, you will be responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines. Deliver five-star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners which will facilitate QR revenue generating sales activities. Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders.Accountabilities
Reservations And Ticketing
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR's global sales operations principles.
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration
- Deliver customer friendly, value added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes, far revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting an key departmental performance metrics, outstanding issues.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of Department.
Galaxy And Trade Portal
- Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and ticketing, refunds, trade/corporate account support, group sales, sales support, sales systems, and sales administration
- Process Refunds
- Raise Commercial Took Kit requests in galaxy for sales force.
- Maintenance of Galaxy and Trade portal platforms.
- Communicate with customers or QR Account manager for documentation completion.
- Produce reports for relevant markets and share monthly performance reports.
- Keep customer profiles updated in Galaxy.
- Upload PLB and corporate contracts in Galaxy.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluent in English, secondary language desirable
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes).
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
- Flexible and ability to work independently
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency oriented mindset
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
You must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.