Sales Development Representative - SaaS
5 days a week in Nottingham office
To £30k + uncapped OTE (£50k)
Are you ready to join a market-leading SaaS company at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence? Seeking a dynamic and ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join a growing team in Nottingham. As an SDR, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and securing quality sales opportunities to mid-market clientele. Come and join a vibrant team of go getters where you can grow and develop your professional career with fantastic earning potential.
This growing SaaS business helps clients achieve their compliance objectives using a blend of AI, Machine Learning, and E-learning tools.
Having won several awards, they now serve both large corporations and smaller enterprises, with a shared commitment to delivering the best customer outcomes.
You will be joining a team of 4 and will report into the Director of Sales and Marketing.
During your first two months, you'll undergo intensive training to truly understand the core values of the company. This role involves a 10% focus on generating your own leads and a 90% emphasis on filtering and qualifying 'warm' leads provided by the marketing department.
Day to Day responsibilities
- Identify potential new business with mid-market clientele.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads to secure high value sales opportunities.
- Leverage outbound activities- phone calls, email, social media for lead qualification.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s technology and it’s core values.
- Update CRM with new, relevant and up-to-date data.
If you're passionate about SaaS, AI, and driving sales in a dynamic digital environment, we would love to hear from you! The company is heavily focused on developing sales skills and passionate in accelerating the right candidates career within the company.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a SaaS sales environment where initial contact with prospects was a core requirement.
- A strong understanding of Sales Development best practices.
- Demonstrable track record of sales development success to senior management in mid-market/enterprise firms.
- Inquisitive, focused and goal oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Experience promoting value and solutions that demonstrate clear ROI
- Resilient and highly organised.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please reach out to: Hannah@urbandigitalrecruitment.com