Who We Are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.Why Redis?
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.Why would you love this job?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a key role at Redis responsible for generating interest in our products and services through targeted research, outbound activities and following up on inbound requests. Your goal is to engage the Redis market by systematically increasing market awareness and penetration. The SDR uses a variety of communication channels to reach potential customers and will do research on various key accounts where necessary.
This position requires strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and align customer interest to products and use cases. Ideal candidates will possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with coaches and colleagues. This is a position of growth and learning in the areas of sales and marketing; being coachable is a must!
You will join the Field Sales organisation and be a member of the EMEA Sales Team, working alongside Account Executives and reporting directly to the SDR Manager, EMEA. This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team in a well-funded SaaS scale-up with great customer traction. This is a hybrid working role with three days per week at our London office.
What You’ll Do
What Will You Need To Have
- Identify and nurture leads to generate opportunities. Find and cultivate a list of contacts and promote basic discovery to obtain meeting commitment that results in building a quality pipeline for our Sales Team.
- Data Enrichment and research of MQLs using resources including SFDC and LinkedIn, ZoomInfo.
- Execute established best practices and committed engagement cadences on time and on message, using Outreach, Salesforce, Drift and other tools
- Determine first-call qualification on defined inbound MQLs
- Conduct Outbound engagements (combo prospecting email+phone+social) to ideal customer profiles
- Manage and deliver on activities respective to KPIs
- Hand off qualified opportunities to Account Executives
We Give Back To Our Employees
- Graduated from College/University
- Have demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Confidence and coachability
- A desire to work with people who are highly diverse
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, or SaaS offerings
- The ability to write a compelling message and tell great stories
- Passion for technology and excitement about the future!
- Fluency in English language.
- Comfortable with hybrid working - three days per week in our London office
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company, we value a culture of curiosity, diversity of thought, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. Redis is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees’ differences are celebrated and supported, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. Redis is dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We strive to create a workplace where every voice is heard, and every idea is respected.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodations for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.