Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we're proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you'll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there's a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people's need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We're growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in London. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for pipeline growth from our target customers in the SMB marketplace.
This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.Requirements
You must have:
Bonus Points For
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong desire to start a sales career
- Enthusiasm for the new technologies and a desire to learn and continuously improve
- High energy, self starter and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Interest in solving challenges and having an impact in new team campaigns and initiatives
- Reaching out to prospects by email and phone
- Qualifying inbound and outbound leads, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world class experience
- Using our stack to log your sales activity and monitor your performance
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Pension Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.