Smartly.io has a fantastic opportunity to lead our Global Revenue Operations team. You would be responsible for leading and managing all Revenue Operations functions, including data integrity, reporting, and process improvement.
The Senior Manager, Revenue Operations will be responsible for the strategy and execution in all aspects of operations, including data analysis and reporting, process improvement and efficiency, and best practices implementation. It requires a strong leader with experience in information technology that has led scalable, best-in-class Revenue Operations functions in order to support accelerated growth.
Our Revenue Operations mission is to ensure the Smartly.io's commercial teams have the tools and ability to be more successful and win in the market. Revenue Operations works to provide the opportunity to maximize operational efficiency through accurate goal setting, measuring and tracking sales pipelines, sales performance and sales achievements. It can also drive improvements to key sales processes and ensure that teams are using the provided tools. Such as, those for lead generation and Salesforce for recording activities and client contacts.As the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations at Smartly.io, you will…
We're definitely looking for you, if you…
- Lead the Revenue Operations and Salesforce team at Smartly ensuring the team is supporting and continuously improving the Revenue Operations of the business.
- Partner with the Sales team to design and develop the sales strategy, ensure operational execution, understand the market, and ultimately grow the Smartly.io business
- Act as trusted advisor to Chief Commercial Officer and the extended sales and leadership teams providing insights and recommendations for business improvement
- Manage sales quarterly process including: Quarterly territory setting, team and individual target setting (new business and existing business targets), country, regional and global targets
- Manage CRM systems and data integrity including the volumes of contacts, leads, opportunities, correct dashboard usage and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout Smartly.io within Salesforce
- Own and deliver weekly dashboard reporting for use at the weekly Leadership Team meeting, present recommendations or additional metrics which will drive optimized performance and efficiencies
- Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes
- Manage the incentive compensation process including plan preparation, goal settings, regular updates on sales performance KPIs, payouts and reporting (in partnership with FP&A)
- Have in depth knowledge of how to build a best in class Revenue Operations function
- Salesforce development experience
- Numbers focussed, comfortable with calculating targets for all levels of organization
- Are a strong collaborator across different functions and have demonstrated partnership skills
- Have a strong sense on accountability and ability to uphold to agreed deadlines
- Enjoy working hands on with vast amounts of data and you move fluently between directional and detailed analysis
- Have a minimum of 7 years work experience in a relevant field (Revenue/Revenue Operations, FP&A, Commercial Finance)
Perks and Benefits...
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- Choice of computer (MAC or PC)
- And so much more…
The base pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background, expertise, and experience in determining final salary. In addition to annual salary, Smartly.io’s total rewards provide employees with stock options, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, parental leave, 5 weeks vacation, unlimited sick days, life insurance and disability benefits. To learn more visit https://www.smartly.io/careers#our-benefits. This information is provided in accordance with applicable law. Base pay information is based on market location. Salary in USD: $120,000 - $160,000Meet Smartly.io
Smartly.io is the AI-powered advertising technology company transforming ad experiences for brands and their consumers. Our comprehensive advertising platform seamlessly integrates the capabilities of media, creative, and intelligence to power more than 800 billion impressions and generate more than 300 billion creatives annually, delivering tangible business outcomes for brands and advertisers. We are the only company managing creative and media for 700+ brands worldwide and $5B in ad spend across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and TikTok. Our end-to-end technology, unmatched access to media platforms and exceptional customer service help Fortune 500 brands to reach and engage consumers and learn what performs best.
Visit Smartly.io to learn more.