MessageGears is the first and only customer marketing platform that connects directly to our customer’s enterprise data warehouse. By combining the power and security of on-premises software with the efficiency and scalability of cloud delivery, we enable marketers to capitalize on every message opportunity. We’re disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced technology. Our product is solving marketing challenges for Enterprise customers that undoubtedly reach every candidate applying for this position.
We're looking for a Manager, Sales Operations to join our growing team. You will be responsible for driving operational efficiency by leveraging best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale a high-growth business and improve team productivity. You’re most likely to be successful in this role if you are a strategic, analytical and results-oriented person who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high-growth organization. We are looking for a self starter who if given an inch goes for miles. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance.
- Improve sales process through the implementation of better measurement and execution
- Forecast and manage key performance data
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find data driven solutions to make the sales machine run faster
- Own the end to end process of tracking sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel.
- Manage metrics/analytics programs to help sales leaders make data backed business decisions
- Ensure CRM data is up to date, audit data for consistency, setup automations, and manage custom fields
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues with data that may impede the progress of business objectives or inhibit the measurement of performance
- Assist with on-boarding new sales representatives
- Select, implement, and manage sales automation tools
- Conduct all business in accordance with MessageGears policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience in B2B SaaS with a proven track record of success in leading collaboration across multiple teams
- Self-starting, motivated team player who enjoys a fast-paced growth environment
- Strong organizational skills and business acumen with the ability to handle multiple projects independently end-to-end
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives
- Salesforce experience: you know how to update data, navigate standard objects, create custom reports and dashboards, etc.
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets knowledge and experience