To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Development & Strategy
Job DetailsAbout Salesforce
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.Overview Of The Role
Come join Salesforce and a team at the heart of driving healthy and successful revenue growth! As a Deal Desk Sr Analyst/Manager, you will be responsible for delivering deal structuring and pricing support for our AMER sales verticals. You will focus on mitigating risks and finding improvement opportunities within both complex transactions and more broadly within sales territories by leveraging the power of data driven insights. You will also generate and drive solutions that help our Deal Desk and deal processes scale to support the constantly evolving needs of our business!Responsibilities
- Partner in a trusted advisor capacity to senior Sales Leadership, account teams and other internal partners
- Review and vet complex deals on behalf of Strategic Business Practices and Sales Executives
- Guide Sales on the pros/cons of a wide range of deal structures, manage risk within contractual terms and structure, and take ownership of final approval decisions
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical rigor. Demonstrate the ability to identify variables risks and opportunities within a deal, and influence the deal with your recommendations as variables change
- Partner with account teams to develop concession strategies that both optimize revenue and protect margins
- Lead org-wide project deliverables. Represent our org’s point of view in cross-functional projects, by communicating progress, findings and recommendations.
- Partner with product teams on optimal pricing models and strategies for new products and bundled solutions
- Develop best practices for pricing and business terms, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Enable Sales on best practices for optimized pricing and deal structures
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal and Operations departments to optimize contract terms and close deals
- Senior Analyst: 4+ years / Manager: 6+ years demonstrated ability in pricing strategy, sales financial analysis or relevant experience preferred
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing & prioritizing competing demands
- Adept at thinking on your feet amidst ambiguity
- Proven experience leading and influencing at various levels across the organization
- Ability to handle conflict and navigate discussions to productive outcomes
- Experience in a pricing function is a strong plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.