Daicel Arbor Biosciences
Sales Operations Specialist
Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting the sales team with administrative tasks and process improvement. The successful candidate will have strong project management skills and a critical eye for increasing efficiency and outcomes. S/he will leverage his/her knowledge and experience to suggest and champion ways of enhancing Arbor’s sales processes. S/he will also be involved in sales development activities such as research, prospecting, and online engagement. The Sales Operations Specialist will play a critical role in building out processes and CRM workflows that support exponential sales growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist sales team with administrative elements of the sales process including:
- Order processing
- CRM compliance
- Logistics (sample intake for service projects)
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work with stakeholders on implementation.
- Develop, implement, and maintain CRM workflows that will improve efficiency and drive revenue growth.
- Support sales team with prospecting initiatives including:
- Market and key account research
- Data analysis
- Email and online networking
- Support sales team and management with forecasting and pipeline reporting.
No Direct Reports
No Indirect Reports
- Experience in the life sciences industry, NGS workflow experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with CRM systems, Microsoft Office and other business operations software
- Two or four year degree in business or life sciences.
Quarterly travel to Ann Arbor for team meetings.
Standard office equipment, CRM