We are looking for a Manager, Supply Chain and Sales Operations. The successful candidate will work to ensure timely delivery and inventory control for forecasted projects and active products. Focus will be on the current finished goods supplier in Hyderabad. The successful candidate will build a strong working relationship with the supplier (4 sites) and maintain a high level of quality service from the supplier.
This position is the key Point of Contact for the supplier’s Alliance Management Team, Supply Chain Team, and Manufacturing Team, and will work closely with Regulatory, Quality, Freight Forwarder, 3PL, and Finance. The goal is to optimize inventory levels, minimizing stock-outs and write-offs.
Chosen candidate will also support organizational continuous improvement initiatives, support other key daily business activities and other compliance driven activities.
This is a Hybrid position based in Hyderabad, NJ and will report directly to the Director, Supply Chain. Position requires working flexible early hours to accommodate time difference for daily meetings with colleagues based in the US. Chosen candidate must live in commutable distance to Hyderabad.
- Create and provide demand forecasts to internal and external suppliers as specified in the supply agreement
- Plan and issue POs to suppliers to ensure timely delivery of supply
- Be pro-active in understanding end to end supply chain activities and identify, resolve, or escalate issues (capacity constraints, demand forecast reconciliations, etc.) as needed
- Work closely with the suppliers to anticipate any potential issues in supply, including API lead time, components availability, manufacturing delays, etc.
- Proactively update external and internal management of any potential supply issues or changes in demand or capacity
- Control inventory levels / months of supply, based on production and import lead times
- Monitor / optimize inventory levels avoiding stock-outs or write-offs for short dating
- Track scheduled ship dates stay on target and provide advance notice of potential delays
- Track shipments in transit and expedite as needed
- Measure and report on delivery date adherence performance (KPI’s)
- Identify / communicate issues in a timely manner
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management, or related discipline, MBA preferred
- 5 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain or related experience
- 5 years’ experience in Supply chain, inventory management, scenario analysis, ERP Planning Systems
- 3+ years’ experience in Import / Export documentation
- Expertise in MS Excel (vlook-ups, pivot tables, complex formulas) is a must
- Thorough Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain
- Possesses strong Forecasting skills
- Detail oriented and with ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes.
- Highly organized
- Proficient in both written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in a global environment a plus
About Fosun Pharma USA Inc.
Fosun Pharma is a leading innovation-driven international healthcare group and operates businesses in the pharmaceutical and health industry, including pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical devices and medical diagnosis, and healthcare services. Through in-house R&D, co-development, in-licensing and incubation, Fosun Pharma had established platforms for small molecule innovative drugs, antibody drugs and cell therapy, focusing on major therapeutic areas, including oncology, immunology, “4 hypers” (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia and hyperuricemia) and their complications, as well as central nervous system. In the meantime, Fosun Pharma keeps close track of cutting-edge technologies, such as targeted protein degradation, RNA, oncolytic virus and gene therapy to enhance its innovation ability.
For more information, please visit www.fosunpharmausa.com.
Fosun Pharma USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.