Chief Revenue Officer | Kirkland Washington - Hybrid
INRIX is searching for a Chief Revenue Officer to lead our global Sales force and deliver on our revenue and growth goals. We’re looking for someone with deep experience leading Sales organizations in B2B, technology and SaaS-based companies during times of rapid growth. This position is based in Kirkland, WA and reports to our President & CEO.
It’s INRIX mission to solve transportation problems globally by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses with the best data, insights, and tools to improve mobility from the first mile to the last. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficient. Our customers include the world’s leading automakers, some of the most popular consumer brands, and the most innovative cities, states, and countries.In This Role, You Will
We Are Looking For
- Be responsible for driving the overall revenue growth of the company.
- Manage overall sales process, assist in determining annual sales forecasts and update company leaders on sales prospects and quarterly regional forecasts.
- Drive integration and alignment between revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, customer support, product management, etc.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Identify and leverage strategic partnerships with current and prospective businesses; cultivate and manage partner and distribution relationships.
- Provide input into pricing and packaging strategies; identify, review, and respond to RFPs.
- Gather feedback from potential and current customers to guide future development.
- A goal-driven senior Sales executive with significant measurable success growing revenue and profitability of a SaaS business through new customer acquisition and expansion.
- A strategic leader with the ability to recruit and retain talent and make a positive impact on our culture.
- A successful track record of building, coaching, and managing high performing Sales force based around the world.
- A passion for technology, inspiring a high-performance culture, and driving results.
- 10+ years of senior sales leadership experience in hi-tech SaaS companies.
- A confident public speaker with excellent communication skills.
- Work with an amazing team with a focus on being the best and making the world a better place.
- Help solve complex real-world problems with big data.
- Ranked as one of the top places to work in the Seattle area.
- Competitive Salary, benefits, and 401K matching.
- Open vacation policy, it’s unlimited and always has been.
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, lunches, and opportunities for folks to get to know other people in the company.
- A boat on Lake Washington. You get your license, and we’ll pay for the gas.
- The people and passion. Meet and work with people that are smart, helpful, and love what they’re doing and geek out on it.
- The opportunity to make a big impact to both the company and our customers.
We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products which facilitate efficiency and safety in how the world travels. We do data on a massive scale. Come join us and help us make an impactful and meaningful difference in the way the world travels.
The compensation range for this role is $300,000 – $500,000, including base salary and bonus. Compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. INRIX may modify the pay range at any time.