WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT RECRUITING, DEVELOPING AND
As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) at Catapult, you will play a pivotal role in driving our
enterprise SaaS business’s revenue growth and overall success. Based in London, and
reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading our revenue-generating
activities, including sales, marketing, customer success, and product support. Your strategic
vision, strong leadership, and ability to drive revenue growth and market share expansion will
be pivotal in achieving our organizational goals and ensuring sustainable business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Develop and execute a comprehensive global revenue strategy aligned with
the company's objectives and growth targets.
● In collaboration with the executive leadership team, drive revenue goals,
forecast performance, and develop actionable plans to achieve them.
● Enhance, lead and mentor the sales team, ensuring alignment with revenue
goals and optimizing performance.
● Oversee the sales process, including client acquisition, retention, and
expansion, and implement best practices to drive revenue growth.
● Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing
strategies that align with revenue objectives, ensuring a consistent brand
message and customer engagement.
● Utilize data and market insights to refine marketing strategies, optimize lead
generation, and enhance customer acquisition efforts.
● Develop strategies to enhance customer satisfaction, retention, and upsell
● Oversee the customer success team to drive successful onboarding, adoption,
and overall customer engagement to maximize customer lifetime value.
● Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships and alliances that can contribute
to revenue growth and expand market reach.
● Negotiate and manage partnerships to drive revenue, increase brand visibility,
and unlock new business opportunities.
● Establish key performance metrics and use data-driven insights to assess
revenue performance, track progress against targets, and optimize strategies
● Implement reporting mechanisms to provide regular updates on revenue
performance to the executive team and stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
● Proven experience in a senior leadership role within a B2B SaaS company,
demonstrating success in revenue generation and business growth.
● Strong understanding of SaaS business models, sales cycles, and customer acquisition
● Exceptional leadership, communication, and strategic planning skills.
● Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external
● Proficient in utilizing data analytics and CRM systems to drive revenue strategies.
● Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
● Strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
● We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most
ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the
best work of your life.
● We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to
make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a
collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the
performance of our customers.
● Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across
multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even
beyond what it is today.
● We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to
continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we
maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for
ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do