If you want to be a Maxonian and help bring the best 2D and 3D visual effects, motion graphics, gaming, AR/MR/VR, visualization and design software to the market, then we should have a chat.
WHO WE ARE:
Packed with brilliant, passionate people, Maxon is deeply rooted in the creative industry and committed to empowering the artistic community. We are Maxonians. We encourage and motivate each other to be curious learners. We are obsessed with customer fulfillment and inspiration – before, during and after purchase. If you too want to be a Maxonian and help bring to market the finest software products for 2D and 3D visual effects, motion graphics, games, AR/MR/VR, visualization and general design, let’s talk.
What you will do:
Support the transformation into a high performance revenue organization truly focused on serving customers efficiently and according to the highest standard of customer satisfaction and retention. Act as a key interface to the finance department and other key stakeholders
- Lead the sales planning process as well as budgeting for sales, marketing and customer success including the definition, evaluation and measurement of KPIs, targets and territories.
- Define, measure and manage all revenue reporting and drive all respective reporting, from dashboard to manage the reporting of quarterly business reviews and advisory board meetings
- Own the pipeline management process
- Review existing processes around revenue and pipeline generation, identify optimization areas, supported with analysis, recommend improvements and lead implementation projects
- Manage the incentive systems for sales and customer success teams in alignment with finance and HR
- Build up sales programs driving cross- and upsell programs and support with analytics and recommendations.
- Work closely with marketing to align on and execute lead generation and pipeline development strategies
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Sales, Marketing or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a revenue operations, sales strategy or similar role
- Very strong Salesforce skills and strong analytical mindset
- Motivated individual with an execution focus, the ability to organize a high-volume of activities
- Business curiosity and problem-solving skills to collaboratively find solutions to challenges in the revenue architecture
- Global mindset, comfortable working with cross-regional, cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams in a high-growth environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!