We install innovations where they matter most. In the minds of our customers and partners.
As a driver of innovation, Viega is one of the most important technology leaders in the installation industry. We develop intelligent systems and integrated digital solutions. Quality is incorporated into everything we do. We believe that this is about much more than supplying pipelines. We turn spaces into living rooms: More comfortable. More intelligent. More secure. More sustainable.
Support us as:
Director, Sales Operations PlanningJob-ID: 13787; Location(s): Broomfield, CO
Job Description Summary
This role will be responsible for increasing efficiency and revenue by acting as an analytical powerhouse for Supply Chain Management within Viega LLC. The position will have a varying degree of interaction with key leaders from C- to analyst-level. A successful candidate will possess the ability to maximize revenues, contribution margin and efficiency. Optimization of inventory, balancing service levels and inventory on hand will also be key success components. Supply chain performance evaluation and measures as well as customer relationship management both internally and externally will be key. If you are a self-starter looking to define evaluation criteria on analytic capabilities, data systems and processes, Viega LLC is the place for you.Job Description Details
- Directs, manages, selects, trains, motivates, reviews, coaches, develops and retains a high-performance team.
- Conducts timely and accurate employee performance evaluations; address performance issues as needed.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces policies, procedures based on best practices and intra-departmental communications; maintains managerial relationships by encouraging and providing a timely, two-way flow of information between subordinates, management, Viega GmbH counterparts and user groups.
- Motivates staff to improve work performance and provides training and development opportunities as needed.
- Ensures compliance in Health, Environment & Safety/Quality in all areas of operations; ensures company policies and guidelines, as set forth in the Corporate Human Resources Policy manuals are followed; maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Develops and administers the departmental budget; approves and manages expenditures; forecasts short and long-range budgeting needs; ensures expenditures are in alignment with approved budget.
- Develop organizational strategies, analysis, and recommendations for department; ensure objectives align with organizational objectives; continually evaluate existing processes to determine areas of improvement.
- Monitors staffing requirements to ensure department is fully covered at all times; authorizes sick-time, vacation requests, expense reports and ADP activities.
- Assess current supply and demand data and take decision on prioritization of order and dispatch order considering financial performance.
- Generate data transparency across systems ("source of truth"), streamline inventory management.
- Evaluate and enhance supply chain analytics capabilities especially advancing demand forecasting including collecting new data, building data systems and processes, as well as leveraging advanced analytics (e.g., machine learning) to drive improved decision-making.
- Own medium to long term master planning for production and logistics; play PMO role to align assumptions and inputs for both teams.
- Establish, manage and report performance metrics for measurement, comparison and evaluation of operational performance.
- Attends meetings as required and/or assigned.
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Will be required to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Complies with the safety rules and guidelines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and planning skills
- Strong communicator capable of working across teams, functions and countries
- Ability to bring information together across systems and platforms
- Ability to structure data lakes, extract the essence from mass data & deriving measures from it
Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Performed past work with SAP and other systems used in manufacturing or distribution
- Thorough understanding of intersections between sales, manufacturing and procurement functions and relevant trade-offs
- Knowledgeable of best-practices in S&OP mgmt.; experience in development of dashboards
- Bachelor degree in business, industrial engineering or comparable
- >7 years of relevant experience in comparable business environment
The future needs people like you to shape it.
Apply to Viega now.Nearest Major Market: