R-Zero is on a mission to deliver a better future for all via safer, healthier shared indoor environments. Working here means you’ll help create a new category–one that bridges science, public health, and technology. You’ll ask why and achieve new outcomes, developing skills beyond your existing scope of expertise. You’ll join a diverse team of forward-thinkers, collaborating on work that will shape the future of human health. No playbook exists for the problems we are solving, but our science-based approach and revolutionary technology ensure that together, we will change the world.Role Overview
As our Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, you will be pivotal in accelerating our go-to-market revenue engine to meet aggressive growth targets including building operations and enablement for the sales, marketing, partner, and customer success teams. At the helm of our revenue engine growth, your passion for operations excellence and data-driven revenue achievement will guide strategic decision-making, partnership with our go-to-market team leaders, and holistic optimization of the sales, marketing, and customer success organizations.
This is a hybrid work location position with a minimum of one to two days per week in our San Francisco and Menlo Park offices.Key Responsibilities
- Partner with sales, marketing, and customer success leadership on strategic planning, developing clear models for target setting, campaign execution, ABM prospecting strategies, customer enablement and retention strategies, and data-driven forecasting to achieve revenue goals
- Manage and optimize the revenue technology stack, ensuring seamless integration and adoption to increase marketing and sales efficiency, productivity, and revenue growth
- Maintain clean customer data and Salesforce hygiene
- Provide insightful and thorough weekly reporting and progress against OKRs for key sales, marketing, partner, and customer success KPIs, and identify trends and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Design and implement effective enablement programs and tools to increase sales and customer success proficiency, expertise, and results
- Create and oversee all areas of revenue operations including managing Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, and ZoomInfo, and establishing and optimizing processes for target account management, territory management, quoting process, and effective sales compensation and incentive structures
- Foster connections across teams, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance to align on lead generation, pipeline management, customer retention, and budget planning
- Continuously evaluate and evolve revenue processes for scalability, efficiency, and revenue optimization
Other important success factors:
- 7+ years in sales and marketing operations with expertise in reporting and demonstrated experience in enablement
- Expertise in Salesforce, including custom reporting and configurations, with Salesforce Administrator credential preferred
- Demonstrated ability to translate sales data into targeted insights to optimize revenue growth
- Excellent data analysis, management reporting, and presentation skills; background in math, statistics, data science is helpful
- Experience implementing revenue technologies and managing data
- Strong cross-functional relationship-building abilities and verbal and written communications skills
- Relentless dedication to sales excellence and revenue achievement
- A sharp, rigorous and innovative thinker who can operate successfully among very bright, progressive, and charismatic people. A hands-on team player who possesses superior interpersonal and communications skills.
- An individual with a strong work ethic who will flourish in a lean, action-oriented organization. Someone with well-developed entrepreneurial instincts who prefers a flat management structure and a dynamic, often fluid, business environment.
- The ability to quickly grasp the business and economic issues of a situation and develop the best solution, finding creative ways to solve complex issues among demanding parties and achieve “win-win” resolutions.
- A bright and articulate individual with the courage of his or her convictions. An individual who is not afraid to try new approaches and or challenge superiors and peers to get to the best solution. Someone who thrives in an organization where their business judgments and actions have a meaningful impact on the fates and fortunes of the organization.
- Adept and comfortable at analyzing and synthesizing data in order to shape, develop and direct strategic business and sales plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to confidently and effectively present results and recommendations internally and to executive staff members
- A culture keeper, who contributes positively in a team environment and enjoys collaborating and influencing teammates at all levels across functions
- Over 5 years of revenue operations experience, including expertise in Salesforce and Marketo and the optimization of those platforms together, reporting, and revenue optimization strategies
- BA/BS Degree in a technical or business field required
The salary range for this position will vary based on candidate level, experience, and location. The base salary for this position contemplates a range of $120,000 - $170,000. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States and a background check is required upon employment.
R-Zero’s benefits program underscores our commitment to health equity and care for all people–including our employees. Some of these benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation, paid holidays
- Competitive total compensation with equity:
- Competitive compensation–backed by market research and audited annually for pay disparities–is our baseline. In addition to competitive base bay, every member of our team receives equity. We believe shared ownership leads to shared success.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) starting on day one. We offer coverage for employees, their spouses/domestic partners, and their children.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all genders
- 401(k) program starting on day one
- AD+D and life insurance
R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive global work environment. We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and do not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of any legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Studies show that women and people of color tend not to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every single qualification. We encourage you to apply–even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with every bullet point in the job description. You may be just the right candidate for this, or another opportunity.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you freely give informed consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of your personal information as described therein.