Placer.ai is a high growth, big data SaaS company building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Our platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100Bil.
Placer has grown 2x year-over-year for the past 2 years, counting more than 3,100 paying clients across most, if not, all industries including Retail, CPG, Hospitality, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Restaurants, Healthcare, Municipalities (cities), and even airports. Placer.ai has raised a Series B ($50mil) in early 2021 and a Series C ($100mil) in early 2022 valuing the company at $1Bil.
This role will report into the Customer Success & Sales Operations group and support all of Placer’s internal customers. This individual will be a key team member of the team responsible for building, testing, and maintaining
a host of analytical tools that provide insights that aid in business decision-making..
- Manage the onboarding process and training of all new Sales team members on Sales & CS Operations processes and general systems training. Introduce, as needed, new processes, policies, integrated tools
- Compose training for changes or new workflows introduced to existing members of the Sales Teams as the company’s needs change and adapt
- Provide ad-hoc analytics support to Sales & CS leadership teams
- Seek optimization and scale of key business operations and systems to improve Sales and Customer Success efficiencies
- Manage various tools integrated with our Salesforce tech stack such as LeanData, ZoomInfo, Salesloft & Gong
- Work with Sales and Customer Success leaders to ensure the goals and targets are duly reflected with supporting processes and visibility in Salesforce.
- Work with the Sales/CS Leadership to develop reporting and dashboard requirements to either build
- Generate complex reporting via SQL or other analytics tools to support the design of dashboards, data analysis projects, data hygiene efforts and ad-hoc requests
- Perform bulk data uploads in Salesforce to support GTM account ingestion, data cleanliness, and other system-change derived updates
- Proactively monitor Sales/CS KPIs for individuals and teams to flag to senior leadership
- Track and analyze recurring Sales/Customer Success milestones and identify gaps in processes, while designing and suggesting new methods and processes to remove these gaps
- Track, monitor and improve data integrity within Salesforce
- Work with emerging business groups (Partner Team) to compose process design changes for the Salesforce Admin team to deploy into the CRM
- Partner with Finance, HR, and Payroll to calculate commissions, audit, distribute for review/approval to payees, and process necessary adjustments/corrections stemming from errors or special circumstance
COMPETENCIES AND KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- 2+ Years experience in Sales/Revenue Operations (SaaS industry preferred)
- Experience with basic Salesforce administration and deep understanding of CRM tools
- Experience with adjacent CRM tools like Hubspot, Salesloft, Gong, LeanData, Zoominfo
- Advanced skills with modeling in Excel or Google Sheets
- Advanced analytical capabilities (SQL experience preferred)
- Experience making bulk updates to CRM data
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating.
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai.
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.
- Fully remote.
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.