When people use our technology to "bridge the gap" between the physical and digital worlds, they don’t just capture reality - they create a new one. In this new reality, they are smarter, more productive, more streamlined, and more creative - because they have the digital foundation to build the world they want to live in.
That’s what NavVis offers in all our products and services: the tools to not just map the world as it is, but to pave the way to a better future. To forge something new. Physical or digital, there is only one reality. And it’s the reality NavVis empowers people to build better.THE OPPORTUNITY
Are you ready to step into a defining role as an enabler of sales excellence in an innovative high-growth company?
We are looking for your expertise in inside sales and sales operations in a B2B technology environment. You will help to boost our sales efficiency by supporting the sales executives in customer listing and qualification and be a peer for our sales managers to plan and track our sales success! Are you someone who thrives in a dynamic, international sales environment and enjoys the prospect of being a crucial member of the sales organization? In this role, YOU will be the core counterpart for the sales managers and teams in EMEA and US and drive their overall team/ regional performance.
With your resourcefulness and ability to steward sales operations, you will be well-positioned to identify root cause problems and drive cross-functional improvements across sales processes, sales methodology, customer journey, etc.
If you have been waiting for a new challenge in your career, this might be it!How You Will Make An Impact
What Will Help You Succeed In The Role
- You will help to accelerate and streamline response processes to customer listings or RFI/ RFP processes by helping our sales executives respond to operational aspects of these requests like certifications, qualification, financial and corporate information
- You will moderate and drive a stronger business cadence with the Sales Managers, securing a monthly/ quarterly rhythm, and improving forward-looking estimates on business performance
- You will drive sales efficiency by improving day-to-day sales operations through hands-on support on CRM best practices and ad-hoc support on reports
- You will utilize your analytical skills to analyze the critical metrics and insights for territory planning, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), and performance metrics in order to improve the overall strategic initiatives within the Sales organization
- You will create the data and insights as the foundation for account planning or territory planning
- You will also be the owner of the general process of Consistency and Compliance, offering guidance in terms of “go-to” people or “how-to” guidelines
How We Will Know We Are a Perfect Match
- Your expertise in B2B sales operations and inside sales support will empower you to get a smooth and fast start with our internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills using Excel or PowerBI will empower you to draw and understand overall Sales forecasting and planning
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office tools
- Native-like German skills are essential in our targeted industries, while fluent English skills will help you successfully collaborate with all internal stakeholders since English is our official language
- Being a team-player and critical partner within the global sales team, international exposure is also needed to be able to drive the global business and account plan
- Your structured approach and multitasking abilities will enable you to deliver on operational and administrative tasks and manage the overall sales processes and performance to ensure seamless operations
Your recruiting partner for this role is Kim (she/her). You can expect to go through a screening call, and up to 4 rounds of interviews, where we would love to discover your passion and interests, introduce you to who we are and what drives us, and finally understand how we can potentially add value to each other's growth.How We Will Keep You Smiling
- It's important to take a break from work! We offer 30 days of paid time off per year
- We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid work setup, enabling you to plan your work around your life, and not your life around work!
- We offer full visa and relocation support for international candidates
- An attractive bike leasing model through JobRad, in line with our commitment towards sustainable mobility
- A competitive compensation package that values the skills and experience you bring
- Up to 4000 EUR employee referral bonus
- Financial support for local language classes to help you in your journey of integrating into the culture!
NavVis is a technologically-focused, global leader in reality capture and digital factory solutions. Prominent manufacturers and laser scanning professionals from across the world trust our ground-breaking technology, which is designed to capture and share the built environment as photorealistic digital twins.
More than 300 people from over 70 countries and offices spread around the globe make us a truly international and diverse place to work. With the innovation of startups and the stability of large enterprises at our core, we combine the best of both worlds.
You will be part of an open culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and thrives on mutual trust, respect, and transparency. We love giving and receiving honest feedback that will empower us to continuously improve and grow in the right direction.
Do you share our passion for our disruptive technology and want to be a part of our dynamic growth journey? You will get to own projects, implement innovative solutions, and be recognized for your successes!How You Will Grow With Us
- Flat hierarchy with an open feedback culture, including 360° developmental feedback aimed at holistic professional development
- Access to a learning & developmental platform with trainings tailored to your needs on a broad range of topics
- With a keen desire to invest in your personal growth, we offer clear career development paths and internal mobility opportunities We derive our strength from our diversity.
NavVis’ unwavering commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace has laid the foundation for our incredible growth. We thrive on the collective strength of our people who come from diverse backgrounds. We respect and value every experience associated with race, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, religion and disability. We do not discriminate on the basis of any of these, or other identities, and strongly encourage everyone to apply.Together with you, we build NavVis!
If you need assistance at any stage of the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to your recruiting partner(s) for this position.