Job Description Summary
The Sales Operations Manager for South Asia & Asia Multi-year agreement (MYA) portfolio is a key member of the Asia Gas Power Sales Operations team. This individual will be a key partner to the South Asia Sales Director in running the overall commercial/sales operations operating routine, support business/outage intelligence, fleet management and organize/drive commercial activity/processes in the most effective, optimal and lean manner.
This individual will also be a key partner to the Multi-year agreement (MYA) pole leader in driving operation rigor and growth for the portfolio. The role requires implementing both long-term and short-term business objectives/initiatives, coordination across with multiple functions, maintain solid partnership with functional experts within the Asia Sales operations team, in driving growth and meeting the goals and objects set by the Asia Pole and South Asia sub region.Job Description
Lead overall commercial/sales operations activities for South Asia
Business intelligence / Outage management
- Partner with Sales, Commercial, Commercial Finance team to develop and run an effective and efficient operating rhythm that aligns, meet’s and gives direction for business long and short-term priorities
- Develop close ties within the Pole sales operations team, pole business line team, BGGTS JV team and leverage the support across the different teams to support growth in South Asia.
- Lead process improvements and drive simplification projects/kaizens that reduce waste and improve customer satisfaction. Drive daily/weekly management rigor for the commercial team
- Establish a data driven culture, to ensure teams maintain accurate/zero defect data across systems including NEX, Demantra, smartsheet etc..
- Align data preps for progress calls, monthly operating reviews (MORs) and other deal reviews. Support on understanding bowler metrics gaps and prepping forProblem Solving Reviews (PSR).
- Partner with commercial team to monitor market trends, customer, competitors, and support country-by-country market insights & strategy building, and developing annual market handbook
- Link/drive specific country/regional campaigns to grow pipeline with scale. Partner with pole sales operations team on Multi Generation product plan (MGPP) process for NPI requirements
- Supporting the rigor around customer planning with Account Managers & cross functional teams, identify account strategy changes, provided visibility to process steps that enables the teams properly integrate customer budgets & outage planning cycles, with support from pole business intelligence leader.
- Support overall outage mining and planning to enhance business growth, ensure 100% outage participation, improved outage realization & disposition (in NEX), forecast long term biz outlook (SAS outage view/entitlement vs participation) to drive key commercial decisions to maximize share
- Own the total South Asia fleet management – history, current operation profile and future fleet operation view. Democratize the information through maintenance of fleet data/ analytics, summary of fleet movement, subsequently work with pole fleet management leader to maintain pole MYIB database
- Ensure fleet data forecasting are aligned between BGGTS JV and GE
Multi-year agreements (MYA) operations
- Partner with commercial finance & pole sales operations excellence leader to lead overall pipeline management (in NEX), providing leading indicators in terms of pipeline health, convertible order health
- Support sub region GM in managing deal progress with leading indicators in terms of R status movements, commercial progress enablers, identify key stagnant deals that require leadership support
- Work with IT/NEX team to simplify/automate reports to reduce or eliminate manual processes
Role requirement and Expectations
- Partner with MYA pole leader in driving overall strategic MYA portfolio growth in the pole
- Develop close ties with global MYA business line, driving initiatives launched globally, while raising support required where applicable for initiatives launched in the pole
- Ensure appropriate rigor and routine are in place across the pole to generate pipeline, monitor expiry/extension of contracts, contract/outage planning is being held and pipeline are progressing to closure.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; Ability to connect with various key stakeholders to drive outcome
- Sound business acumen and quantitative & analytical skills; able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex issues
- Customer mindset, ability to translate customer value into offerings and a clear understand of what it takes to win in Services
- Ability to make use of systems and tools to generate effective data to drive conversation and decision making
- Execution focused, ability to set and meet aggressive goals and objectives.
- Change agent, embraces process changes, Comfortable operating in undefined environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
This is a remote position