Amagi is a SaaS platform that lets every content owner deliver their content to consumers anytime, anywhere, to any device. Amagi helps bring entertainment to hundreds of millions of consumers leading the transformation in media consumption. We believe in a connected ecosystem bringing content owners, distribution platforms, consumers, and advertisers together to create great experiences.
Amagi grew by 136% last year and is on its way to double again this year. The market leader in FAST (Free Ad-supported Streaming TV), it delivers more than 500 media brands to 1500+ endpoints and is growing exponentially.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Summary: We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to come on board and join our Sales Operations team. You will be working very closely with the Sales teams and are expected to be responsible for providing Reporting and Business Insights on Key GTM Metrics. You will be working on tools like Salesforce.com, Clari, Everstage and the Google Suite.
- Own the entire Sales operations department
- Manage the Sales forecasting process with the Sales leadership team
- Analyze key business metrics and help improve business performance
- Manage the end to end process of Sales commissions
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports
- Prepare and manage Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce
- Analyze key performance indicators for Sales and building Sales rep scorecards to track rep efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyze data and provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to non-technical audience
- Create a simple and easy-to-follow sales process
- Collaborate with Biz apps to manage and ensure an effective CRM system
- Responsible for completing cyclical and quarterly due diligence reports
- Implement initiatives to improve day-to-day operations
You will excel at this role, if you have
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have good knowledge of Sales processes and Salesforce.com
- At Least 8 yrs of experience in Sales operations
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as handle multiple concurrent assignments, work independently, and assume full ownership of deliverable
- Self-directed and well organized; must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to compose and present to leadership
- Proficient in G Suite, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- SVP Revenue Operations
- Senior Director - Revenue Operations
- Global Head - Sales
- Head - Presales
- Account managers
- Sales Teams
- Product Managers