Sr. Manager, Sales Operations
Lead the S&OP process by improving business performance with a focus on sales operations, specifically forecast accuracy, inventory management, sales execution & and performance reporting.
· Lead Commercial S&OP process which includes managing timelines and spearheading meetings with sales and cross-functional partners on projections.
· Ensure consistent forecasting approach/principles across customers
· Develop forecasting tools to feed forecast files (base/incremental trends)
· Facilitate weekly revenue meetings and identify retail, shipment, and promotion Risks and Opportunities.
Develop monthly consumption models to track demand and inventory vs shipments. Identify risks/opportunities regarding inventory, consumption & and shipments and recommend options to improve performance and profitability.
· Provide the S&OP, Marketing and Finance teams with Retail, Gross and Net Sales data for month end, quarterly, and annual submission to headquarters leadership and global business partners.
· Implement new products sales reports, analyze the launches and share key insights to leadership and teams with implications for balance of year.
· Be an expert in Sales Reporting. Provide analysis, variance commentary, and insights from the report to management. Generate various ad-hoc POS-based analyses as needed.
· This person will be a key voice representing sales POV in monthly commercial, demand, finance, and marketing reviews. Will have a fundamental knowledge of key retailer state of the business.
A bit about you…
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Business Analytics, Economics, Mathematics or similar
· Forecasting, planning, and/or Finance experience is ideal
· Ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data, draw insights, and provide strategic recommendations in a visually clear, concise manner.
· Advanced Excel skills and expertise in building reports/models that synthesize large amounts of data
· Experience with either Tableau or Power-bi software
· Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, and the ability to translate data and learning into relevant forecast inputs and, ultimately, actionable recommendations for business growth.
· Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
· Commercial or retail experience is a plus
· Ability to build effective working relationships x functionally
· Results oriented & curious
- 8-10 years’ prior Consumer Package Goods experience required; beauty experience preferred but not required.
Diversity and inclusion are at the center of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.