Luware is still growing incredibly! Since our foundation in 2010, we have been getting the most out of the Microsoft technology stack and continuously improving it. Our unique solutions transform Microsoft Teams into a customer service hub that gives meaning to every customer interaction. As the leading software-as-a-service company in our market segment, agile, hybrid working is a matter of course for us.
For our top modern, newly remodeled office in London, we are looking for as soon as possible, for an ambitious person to actively support our dynamic Sales- Team with a lot of positive energy.
- Prepare and manage sales offers, ensuring they meet client needs and company standards
- Take over existing customers with upselling potential and become their central contact person
- Craft sophisticated solution offers for customer service solutions based on Microsoft Unified Communications
- Oversee the renewal process, maintaining high levels of customer retention and satisfaction
- Collaborate with sales and Customer Success teams to align strategies and optimize sales potential
- Maintain and update sales records and customer information in the CRM system
- Handle administrative tasks related to sales operations, including processing orders and preparing sales reports
- First ambitous experiences in Sales Operations- highly preferred within the IT industry, particularly in offer preparation, upselling, and managing renewals
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Self-motivated with a team-oriented approach
- Direct the sales process and accompany the customer right to the signing of contracts
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Challenging, interesting work in a varied field with a high level of personal responsibility
- A dynamic, motivating working environment that leaves room for the realisation of your ideas and promotes your personal development
- Regular team events and the opportunity to work in one of the Luware offices for up to one month as part of our exchange programme
You can expect an extremely collegial, international environment and a fresh, dynamic, open corporate culture, let the Luware spirit convince you!
Do you feel already addressed? Then send us your spontaneous application for a frist screen at email@example.com
We are very looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note, we do not consider and process applications from staffing agencies, thank you for your understanding.