ADP is hiring a Retirement Services Deal Desk Analyst - Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (CoE)
This is a highly customer centric, engaging, and instrumental role in driving early-stage customer success within the Sales & Marketing organization. We are seeking an individual who has high-energy, likes to win, and thrives where things move fast, and deadlines must be hit without exception. You will serve as a trusted advisor to Sales teams and work directly with SMB clients in their post-sales onboarding process and smooth transition to ADP.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success, culture, solving challenges and building invaluable working partnerships motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven and Social Responsibility.
- The analyst will act as a "one-stop-shop" for Sales and work collaboratively with Service organizations to ensure prioritized deals are executed with both velocity and accuracy, so that the Sales can focus on generating new business
- Responsibilities include structuring Retirement Services deals, performing due-diligence and analysis of customer onboarding requirements, handling of sensitive information, asset transfers, document reviews, participant allocation, knowledge of federal/state/local guidelines, and more
- Act as the primary contact for clients to answer questions regarding their transition/ onboarding process to ADP's Retirement Services plan
- Manage and analyze data at both client and deal level that ensures accuracy and compliance with Sales and Implementation policies/procedures
- Developing tools/calculators that simplify capturing and reporting of transition requirements
- Provide a seamless and efficient, one-stop Concierge-style service for onboarding clients from sale to start
- Work with a sense of urgency and quickly root cause issues into process, policy, system, data and engage with functional owners to resolve
- Ensure smooth and successful hand-off of customer to Service organization
- Cultivate strong partnerships with your peers in cross-functional teams (Sales, Implementation, Clients) to ensure Sales to Implementation cycle is efficient and seamless
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience
- A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- At least 3-5 years of business operations, customer operations, sales operations experience or systems integration environment
- Experience or familiarity in the Retirement Services industry
- Prior experience in customer success/customer onboarding operations are a plus
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
- Ownership mindset, making the customer top priority, curiosity and high ethical standards
- Comprehensive understanding of competitive advantages and disadvantages of ADP Retirement Products
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with organizational and time management
- Strong Excel, Sales Enablement Tools (CRM, GONG, Seismic, etc.), MSWord and Powerpoint skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and judgement/decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and meet deadlines
- Work independently and proactively drive issues to resolution
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP:
ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.