- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of records by filing the document copies in appropriate storage of the company’s system.
- Coordinating with clients and counter parts of the organization to ensure that documents are processed accurately and on time.
- Manage the development and revision of documents, including policies, procedures, work instructions, forms, templates, and records.
- Maintaining security of sensitive documents by using encryption software to protect against unauthorized access of the documents.
- Managing document workflow by creating new folders and filing documents according to protocol
- Ensuring that all company records are secure, accessible, and compliant with company's Rules and regulations.
- Update and maintain the document management system.
- Maintain accurate and organized files of current and historical documents.
- MS 360*/ MS Office
- Basic technology skills
- Strong communication skill
Who we are:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration/ Management/ Commerce or Information Technology is expected.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of document management software
- Freshers- 2 yrs
Milacron is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and customized systems within the $27 billion plastic technology and processing industry. We are the only global company with a full-line product portfolio that includes hot runner systems, injection molding, extrusion equipment. We maintain strong market positions across these products, as well as leading positions in process control systems, mold bases and components, maintenance, repair and operating (“MRO”) supplies for plastic processing equipment. Our strategy is to deliver highly customized equipment, components and service to our customers throughout the lifecycle of their plastic processing technology systems. Milacron is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".