Mendix – The Leading Low-code Application Development Platform
The Mendix Platform uses visual modeling to abstract long-form coding out of application development. Our customers use Mendix to create and deploy better software for the enterprise, faster. Mendix is collaborative - the people who use the software and the people who build the software work together throughout the development process.
Read our Customer Stories to learn more about the wealth of software and solutions global organizations have built with the Platform.
At Mendix we strive to maintain a diverse, open, and safe working environment where people can be their true selves. We value every voice, celebrate individuality, and appreciate the diversity of thought and experience. People who work here are driven, smart, and really good at what they do.
As this market evolves, we encourage people of all skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
We are seeking a Deal Desk Manager to support our Sales team in AMERS. The Senior Deal Desk Manager is a key player in the development of sales proposals, scenario modelling, and contract execution activities. This essential role sits at the nexus of multiple functions including sales, product management, pricing and legal. As Deal Desk Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor to the Sales organization and develop best practices and proven deal structures to maximize value and efficiently scale the business.Responsibilities
- Partner with the AMERS Sales team on business planning and strategy and support the forecasting
- Create best practices around deal structures that adhere to revenue recognition policies and discount targets
- Contribute to sales achievements by minimizing sales cycle times while optimizing revenue and profitability
- Maintain an agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times and ensure sales orders are closed efficiently
- Provide training to the Sales team on product offerings, pricing strategies, and optimal deal structures
- Provide deal structuring and modelling solutions to help the AMERS Sales team unlock the attainment of their ARR targets, all while eliminating risk exposure to the business.
- Remove bottlenecks from Sales processes and drive process improvements
- Participate in customer escalation discussions and provide creative strategies to prevent churn
- Act as a liaison to Siemens Finance and Sales leadership in AMERS
- Acting as a key integral member of the wider global Deal Desk team, offering support and coverage to one another, when required.
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent level of related experience
- Strong understanding of SaaS subscription business and related KPIs
- Ability to apply IFRS 15 / ASC 606 revenue accounting principles
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience driving results through extended and cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to present ideas in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Fluency of the English language is essential
$120,800 - $217,400 a year
The salary range for this position is $120,800 - $217,400.
Working for Mendix and with our Customers means your reliability has to be beyond any doubt, and therefore every employment is subject to a onboarding screening and the condition precedent a Certificate of Conduct is provided that demonstrates you did not commit any offences that are relevant to the performance of your function.If you see a job description and think, “I’d be perfect for that” but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications – don’t let that hold you back. We’re always eager to hire talented, passionate candidates – so give it a try and apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Mendix/Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .