We are looking for a strongly motivated president to join our company and work with our executives to provide exemplary leadership to our workforce. The president’s responsibilities include executing strategic plans created by the Board, presiding over the workforce, managing budgets, ensuring the proper allocation of resources, and ensuring all departments meet their goals. The President is responsible for the company’s accountability to the shareholders and the public and acts as the face of the company. To be successful as a president, you should have excellent leadership and decision-making skills. You should be disciplined, organized and goal oriented and have an excellent financial and operational working knowledge.
- Overseeing strategy plan, budgets, staff, and executives
- Guide and manage Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Controller, and Human Resources Manager.
- Meeting with board members and other executives to assess the direction of the company, drive strategy plan, and ensure the company's compliance with the stated mission.
- Overseeing the complete operation of the company and ensuring all goals are met based on the company's strategic plans.
- Involved in Sales strategy and helping company achieve sales goals by assisting in high level sales when needed.
- Looking for alliances, mergers, partnerships, and investment opportunities and reviewing and advising on contracts.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the company's daily finances.
- Analyzing budgets and financial reports.
- Updating and revising plans to increase the company's profitability and progress.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with the community and industry leaders and encouraging business investments.
- Maintaining your knowledge of tax liabilities, implications, and exemptions, as well as finances and operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Goal Oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Broad and in-depth leadership and financial skills
- Excellent and proven strategic, analytical, and operational skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Successful sales background
- Consensus building skills
- Superior judgement
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10+ years' experience as a managing executive
- Proven results in sales, revenue generation, strategic planning, finance, and growth
- Healthcare or Manufacture experience required