We're seeking a dynamic and experienced Revenue Operations Manager – Customer Success to help shape and execute the Operations strategy of our Customer Success department, which includes Customer Success Management, Implementation, and Customer Support, and co-own all processes related to our Customer Lifecycle.
Your focus will be working together with the Senior Revenue Operations Manager – Customer Success to continue to build out the systems and operational foundation for our Customer Success department. You will conceptualize system features and workflows to make our processes more efficient and drive analyses to maximize customer value and boost Net Revenue RetentionYour mission
- Workflow Management: Co-own and enhance our Salesforce workflows covering Implementation, Renewal, and Expansion phases. Conceptualize and implement improvements in collaboration with the Business Systems team to streamline customer lifecycle processes.
- Scaled CS Strategy Contribution: Partner with the Head of Customer Programs and other key stakeholders to optimize 1:M Customer Success workflows. Your role is critical in ensuring these workflows are efficient and effective in driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Platform Governance: Take responsibility for the integrity and functionality of our Customer Success Platform. This involves overseeing data quality, architecture, integrations, automations, and ensuring the platform aligns with our business objectives.
- Performance Metrics and Analysis: Co-manage the reporting and analysis of Customer Success efficiency metrics. Work collaboratively to identify areas for improvement and develop actionable plans to address identified inefficiencies.
- Functional Strategy Definition: Assist in defining and executing the Customer Success Strategy in conjunction with the VP of Customer Success and the Senior Revenue Operations Manager. Your insights and expertise will be vital in shaping the direction of our Customer Success efforts
- Professional Experience: Minimum of 2 years in a revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations role, preferably within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Communication and Collaboration Skills: Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with management-level stakeholders and team members.
- Process and Systems Expertise: Experience in process design and optimization, particularly related to the post-sales customer journey, is crucial. Proficiency in leveraging iPaaS solutions (e.g., Zapier, n8n) and a basic understanding of RESTful APIs and Webhooks for workflow automation and data integration is expected.
- Technical and Analytical Orientation: A strong bias toward automation and reducing administrative overhead to increase efficiency and improve margins. Critical and systems thinking ability is highly valued.
- SaaS and Product Analytics Knowledge: Significant experience with GTM SaaS solutions (SFDC, Hubspot, Planhat, Jira) and familiarity with product analytics solutions (e.g., Mixpanel, Amplitude) is required. This knowledge is key to optimizing Customer success workflows.
- Educational Background: A university degree in economics, information systems, business administration, or an engineering/technical discipline.
- Data Management Skills: Experience with SQL, data warehouses (e.g., Redshift, Snowflake), and data visualization tools (e.g., Metabase, Apache Superset, Tableau) is advantageous.
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!