What is Aspirion?
For over two decades, Aspirion has delivered market-leading revenue cycle services. We specialize in collecting challenging payments from third-party payers, focusing on complex denials, aged accounts receivables, motor vehicle accident, workers’ compensation, Veterans Affairs, and out-of-state Medicaid.
At the core of our success is our highly valued team of over 1,400 teammates as reflected in one of our core guiding principles, “Our teammates are the foundation of our success.” United by a shared commitment to client excellence, we focus on achieving outstanding outcomes for our clients, aiming to consistently provide the highest revenue yield in the shortest possible time.
We are committed to creating a results-oriented work environment that is both challenging and rewarding, fostering flexibility, and encouraging personal and professional growth. Joining Aspirion means becoming a part of an industry leading team, where you will have the opportunity to engage with innovative technology, collaborate with a diverse and talented team, and contribute to the success of our hospital and health system partners. Aspirion maintains a strong partnership with Linden Capital Partners, serving as our trusted private equity sponsor.
What do we need?
We are seeking an entry level Sales Operations Associate to join our growing Sales Operations department. You will join an amazing team that will allow you to learn, be challenged, and grow your career. This is an exciting opportunity for someone highly motivated, independent, and eager to learn.
What will you provide?
- Partner with Sales Operations Manager on key projects that involve streamlining systems, improving system integration and automation, enhancing processes and analytics capabilities for stakeholders
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of system and process documentation
- Collaborates with Sales and other key internal stakeholders to enhance functionality of Salesforce to improve output, data integrity, and hygiene
- Assists with report and dashboard requests to support strategic and tactical objectives
- Participate in the development of communications & training initiatives to drive adoption and understanding of our sales enablement and analytical tools
- Serve as point of contact to answer and support user needs for generating legal agreements in our contract lifecycle management system
- Support the internal coordination and content response development for requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist with the knowledge management of the Loopio RFP library by capturing, tagging and maintaining the response library
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Finance, and Operations to ensure alignment and support of sales initiatives
- Critical thinker and problem solver with the ability to identify issues, provide feedback and follow up to resolution
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective organizational time-management and detailed-oriented skills to handle multiple tasks and ensure accuracy
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salesforce experience a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
At Aspirion we invest in our employees by offering unlimited opportunities for advancement, a full benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurance upon hire, matching 401k, competitive salaries, and incentive programs.
The US base pay range for this position starts at $45,000 annually. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, education, training, licensure or certifications obtained. Market, location and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary, a competitive benefits package is offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace: Aspirion is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or veteran status. Aspirion has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that is strictly adhered to.