Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?About This Opportunity
One of our critical hires is for a Sales Operations Manager
, will guide the Align process and projects for critical parts of the business to ensure efficiency across the organization and drive the optimization of systems and processes. This role requires the ability to focus and deliver in a rapidly changing environment. The focus for this role will be enhancing processes that are complex at times and span operational teams for Canada. You have the passion to constantly look for improvements and understand the unmet needs of customers in terms of processes, policies, tools, infrastructure and other activities, and building a plan of action to execute with counterparts and internal stakeholders. You must enjoy working cross functionally and building effective, strong relationships with all assigned business partners (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Training, and Business Intelligence/IT teams). Ability to ‘influence without authority’ is critical for this role.In this role, you will…
In this role, you’ll need …
- Understand the unmet needs of the different sales groups in terms of processes, policies, tools, infrastructure, and other activities, and building a plan of action to execute with counterparts and stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate sales tools within SalesForce.com (SFDC) and Insight 360 are developed, adopted, and utilized in an effective and efficient manner by the Canadian organization.
- Define metrics and success criteria in collaboration with Sales Leaders and Sales Operations on key enablement initiatives.
- Serve as the point of contact in Canada for Sales, across Retail and Special Markets, to centralize feedback from all levels, and articulate priorities back to the Americas Sales Operations Steering Committee.
- Work closely with counterparts across the Americas and within the Sales Operations function to support automation, remove roadblocks and drive efficiencies in the field, while continuously investigating alternative best solutions.
- Optimize the use of our sales tools, such as efficiencies with ticket requests and support, database management.
- Partner with Training & Development team to identify knowledge gaps related to our sales tools and serve as the lead to provide training to Sales that will strengthen efficiencies and productivity.
- Work with direct manager to coordinate and execute communication plan regarding the roadmap of our sales tools for Canada.
Sound like a good fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and SalesForce.com.
- Knowledge of SQL is strongly preferred, along with a Salesforce.com certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales Operations or Process Improvement.
- Strong process improvement background – must be able to demonstrate ability to problem solve effectively, investigate thoroughly, and both develop and implement efficient, scalable, repeatable processes.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – will need to create scenarios of alternate outcomes and make recommendations about the implications of integration decisions based on limited and imperfect information.
- Medical device experience preferred.
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network. About Align
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information. Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.