Assent is the leading solution for supply chain sustainability tailored for the world’s top-tier, sustainability-driven manufacturers. Hidden risks riddle supply chains, many of which weren't built with sustainability in mind. That's where we step in. With insights from experts, Assent is the tool manufacturers trust for comprehensive sustainability.
We've grown from $5 million to $85 million ARR in just six years. With our recent $350 million funding led by Vista Equity Partners, we're poised for even greater expansion and are on the lookout for outstanding team members.
Being a Certified B Corporation, we don't just advocate for sustainability – we live it. This certification underscores our commitment to environmental, social, and governance excellence. At Assent, your work will directly amplify transparency, sustainability, and fair practices worldwide.Hybrid Work Model
At Assent, we proudly embrace a remote-first work model, valuing the flexibility and autonomy it provides our team. We also acknowledge the intangible benefits of occasional in-person workdays. For team members situated within 50 kms/31 miles of our five global offices in Ottawa, Eldoret, Penang, Columbus, and Amsterdam, you can expect to come into the office one day a week. Similarly, those near our co-working spaces in Nairobi and Toronto are encouraged to work onsite once a month.Job Description
Assent is hiring a Senior Data Analyst for our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in enhancing our Revenue Operations by leveraging your expertise in Business Intelligence, analytics, and statistical modeling. As the Revenue Operations Senior Data Analyst, you will be instrumental in improving processes based on business requirements and collaborating closely with key business teams.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Revenue departments, utilizing data modeling and statistical expertise to address business inquiries.
- Analyze activities across Customer Success, Professional Services, and Sales to enhance operational workflows.
- Implement data governance best practices and system guardrails in partnership with the Data Governance Council.
- Develop and deliver training on predictive models and dashboards for Revenue Leadership and Operations Analysts.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in multiple data sources related to revenue data.
- Manage projects from scoping through closure, working collaboratively with the Core Data Team.
- Collaborate with the Core Data team to enhance analytics capabilities, expand the data catalog, and ensure data quality.
- Identify and address data gaps in business processes and revenue systems.
- Support Revenue Operations leadership in automating key metrics in collaboration with the Core Data Team.
- Track data trends, providing actionable insights that drive revenue optimization.
- Act as a power user for Revenue Ops tools, ensuring consistent use across the Go-To Market team.
- Deliver training on systems and processes, championing Rev Ops best practices.
We strongly value your talent, energy and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a related role with proven success in supporting data analytics solutions within an organization.
- Experience in python or R programming strongly desired.
- Familiarity with data management tools such as Excel, Sheets, and SQL Server.
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding analytical ability and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data compellingly.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with business managers, demonstrating influencing and negotiation skills.
- Highly adaptable, flexible, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to make sense of large data sets.
Life at Assent
We believe that you and your family’s well being is important. As a result, we offer vacation time that increases with tenure, comprehensive benefits packages (details vary by country), life leave days and more.Financial Benefits:
It’s not all about the money – well, it’s a little about the money. We understand that financial health is important and we offer a competitive base salary, a corporate bonus program, retirement savings options and more.Life at Assent:
There is purpose beyond your work. We provide our team members with flexible work options, volunteer days and opportunities to get involved in corporate giving initiatives.Lifelong Learning:
At Assent, curiosity is not only valued but encouraged. You will receive professional development days that are available to you the day you start
At Assent, we are committed to growing and sustaining an environment where our team members feel included, valued, and heard. Our diversity and equal opportunity practices are guided and championed by our Diversity and Inclusion Working Group and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion includes recruiting and retaining team members from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and fostering a culture of belonging where all team members are included, treated with dignity and respect, promoted on their merits, and placed in positions to contribute to business success.
If you require assistance or accommodation throughout any part of the interview and selection process, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help.