Back to list Revenue Operations & Strategy Leader (Director/Head) (f/m/d)
What if… your work empowered change in an industry that essentially impacts the prosperity of the entire world? Forto is in business to exactly do that – disrupt logistics! Simplifying global trade has been our mission from day one. Our exponentially growing team of technology and logistics experts forge ahead each day with the goal to deliver a highly transparent, frictionless and sustainable digital supply chain while chasing towards our moonshot goal of achieving climate neutral operations by 2025.
We are hard working and have a genuine interest to get things done because we love what we do. We are empaths thinking about others first and deeply committed to our team. We value an organized and autonomous working style, but also a positive and creative mindset.Your role
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Revenue Operations & Strategy Leader to join our growing organization and lead the revenue operations function across four diverse markets. As a key player in our leadership team, you will be responsible for optimizing sales processes, implementing effective strategies, and driving overall efficiency within our commercial team.You will
What you bring
- Develop and analyze (commercial) strategy within Forto and across teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless communication and alignment of commercial objectives with broader company goals.
- Setup, steer and drive plan-forecast-steer-control cycles that connect between procurement, revenue operations, commercial strategy, and FP&A, incl. the business goal proposal across leading and lagging metrics.
- Develop and implement commercial processes to enhance efficiency and streamline operations, create scalable processes and drive growth.
- Drive the adoption and optimization of sales technologies, motions and tools together with the CRM team.
- Analyze sales data and market trends to provide strategic insights and recommendations for improvement in collaboration with Commercial Finance, incl. oversee forecasting, pipeline management, and performance metrics tracking.
- Evaluate and improve compensation plans to incentivize performance.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions and campaigns across all markets to enhance overall commercial effectiveness and efficiency.
- Design, implement and lead the sales enablement program within the commercial organization.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing revenue operations & strategy team.
- Support regular measures and strategic initiatives to senior management on key commercial metrics and trends in collaboration with CCO.
Forto Is An Internationally Growing Company
- Proven experience in a sales / revenue operations / strategy leadership role, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing teams.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes, methodologies, and CRM systems.
- Strategic thinking and ability to contribute to broader business goals.
- Proficiency in using sales analytics tools and software.
Watch more about us Read more about us
- Company language: English
- 17+ offices across Europe & Asia
- 800+ employees
- 30+ nationalities represented
- 2500+ customers
- At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill.
- We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries.
- Forto provides a sense of belonging, where everyone has equal access to opportunities, career advancement and recognition. It stands for a workplace where people from all walks of life, with diverse perspectives and experiences can do their best work, while being their authentic selves. That’s why we encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ages, races, religions, and abilities to apply for our opportunities!
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
- We love our work and tackling business challenges but also believe in the importance of having a healthy balance with our personal life. That's why we appreciate a flexible work setup that fits around family, friends, and physical health.
- We have the freedom to work in a hybrid setup.
- Sustainability Team
- Emission Offsetting
- Green Energy
- Organic Food
- Paperless Office
- Inspiring Office Spaces
- Flexible Working Hours
- Team & Company Events
- Hybrid Work
- Peer Learning Program
- Mentorship Program
- Leadership Training
- L&D Budget
- Best Onboarding Program
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Remote Onboarding
- Buddy Program
Back to list