We are having an opening for Manager- Analytics, Sales Operations & Incentives at Mumbai location.
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Position: Manager- Analytics, Sales Operations & Incentives
This role will be a key member of the Commercial Operations team, with a primary focus on overseeing advanced analytics, an effective sales operations tasks, incentive compensation practice and dashboard reporting. Responsibilities include data analysis, realignment, field force sizing and structure, segmentation, targeting, responding to field inquiries regarding deployment/systems, field training and communication as to base sales operations tasks, compensation program analysis, design, creation, maintenance and administration.
- Own full end-to-end incentive compensation process including: IC plan design, goal setting, administration, reporting, communication, awards/contests, data accuracy and IC governance.
- Create and provide sales force training on Sales Operations tools, processes and systems
- Responsible for deploying strategic sales force structure (i.e. new sales team build, realignments/reorganizations, data refresh assessments) and quarterly alignment maintenance
- Responsible for deploying targeting and segmentation (i.e. new sales team build, realignments/reorganizations, data refresh assessments) and semi-annual targeting and segmentation updates
- Align Incentive Compensation with company objectives, brand strategies and sales force efforts.
- Possess deep knowledge of IC grade data (Retail, Non-Retail, SP, Claims)
- Benchmark and compare IC plan design, goal setting, awards/contests and governance with Industry standards
- Work with internal and external field reporting team to ensure accurate deployment of Sales Execution metrics through UAT of data supplied by CRM
- Responsible for delivery of IC and dashboards reporting and functions as an internal technical consultant to identify and resolve various data-related issues/questions.
- Analyzes IC data to resolve business inquires and identify trends in IC results. Manages and investigates inquires to a successful resolution.
- Maintain Sales Org chart, Call Plan Reference Documents and Sales Ops Calendar
- Administer Office hours to assist field during quarterly Preferred Address lock dates, Alignment Open Window and the bi-annual Call Plan open windows
- Maintains comprehensive IC plan documentation. Creates IC training and sales force communications to foster a greater understanding of the IC Plans.
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, sales trends, and projections regarding incentive plan performance. Create IC plan health checks to ensure plan optimization.
- Prepares accurate documentation for payroll.
- Create ad-hoc reports/analysis for business unit heads and executive management including bi-weekly, monthly business reviews and quarterly business reviews with MD & CEO
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent), and a minimum of 4 years of experience in analytics & incentive compensation is required. Related experience may also be considered.
- Proven expertise in developing advanced Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables and PowerPoint presentations to evaluate incentive compensation programs (Mastery of Excel preferred - e.g. formulas, pivot table, charts).
- Experience with Alteryx/Tableau/SQL platforms preferred
- Prior CRM, Alignment, Targeting/Segmentation, Heath Care Compliance, Systems Deployment/Maintenance
- A firm grasp of complex modeling techniques for business analytics and sales incentive modeling, etc. is required.
- Advanced knowledge of global Sales pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IQVIA, SHS, DRG, etc.) is required.
- A proven record of developing sales reports and dashboards.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to grasp concepts quickly
- A positive attitude and be adaptable to a dynamic startup type of environment without losing focus on business goals.
- Able and willing to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, multiple tasks, and competing demands
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Prior Sales Support preferred
- Positive, will-do attitude.