Later is founded on two success stories that began in 2014: Mavrck, the industry-leading influencer marketing solution (now Later Influence™), and Later, the best social media management platform (now Later Social™) and first-to-market link in bio tool.
We’re trusted by the top social platforms, with partnerships and integrations with Meta, TikTok, X/Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.
In 2024, Mavrck and Later officially joined together as one unified business, with a shared vision: to enable the world to make a living with their creativity. We’re now on a mission to build the world’s first Social Revenue Platform.
Later will be the first inclusive platform where social media managers, influencer managers, and creators can come together to collaborate on content. We enable marketers to create high-performing content and engage in authentic collaborations with creators to reach new audiences, drive engagement, and generate predictable ROI.
As a trusted partner and go-to source for social media advice, we help create an engaged community for reliable performance and repeatable growth.
About this position:
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will report to the VP, of Revenue Operations and work closely with Sales and Customer Leadership and various Operations and Systems functions to drive process alignment and increase business efficiencies.
What you'll be doing:
- Sales Reporting: Produce and maintain detailed sales reports using Excel and Salesforce. Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement. Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to key stakeholders, supporting informed decision-making.
- Operational Performance Evaluation: Evaluate the work performance of sales representatives based on established metrics. Collaborate with sales leaders to identify areas for individual and team improvement. Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales team effectiveness.
- Technology Optimization: Leverage technology to identify and remove bottlenecks in sales processes. Implement and optimize tools and systems to boost efficiency and streamline workflows. Stay abreast of industry trends and recommend innovative solutions to enhance sales operations.
- Business Partnership: You will have the opportunity to become a trusted advisor and partner with Sales Development & Marketing business stakeholders to help brainstorm, draft, implement, improve, and maintain our top-of-funnel processes.
- Organizational Excellence: Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple responsibilities. Collect and synthesize information from various sources to support decision-making. Efficiently work on several projects simultaneously, ensuring deadlines and priorities are met.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work with the Sales Operations, Enablement, Product Marketing, New Business Sales, Sales Development, Account Management, HR, Commissions, Demand Planning, and Finance teams to execute revenue-driving programs and transformational changes, while ensuring alignment and successful implementation of these projects/programs.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Revenue, or Business Operations at a SaaS-based company
- BA/BS degree in a finance or business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Strong attention to detail and numbers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS business industry best practices
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including functions such as VLOOKUP, PivotTables, and complex formulas.
- Experience in creating and maintaining detailed models in Excel.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large datasets effectively.
- understanding of the sales funnel from MQL to close won revenue
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of CRM and outside of CRM (Excel/ Tableau)
Our approach to compensation:
We take a market-based & data-driven approach to compensation. We leverage data from trusted third-party compensation sources to help us understand the market value of a role based on function, level, geographic location, and scope. We evaluate compensation bi-annually, including performance and market-related factors.
Our salaries are benchmarked against market Total Cash Compensation for the geographic location of our job posting. Compensation for some roles is structured as On Target Earnings (OTE = base + commission/variable) while for others it is structured as Salary only.
To comply with local legislation and ensure transparency, we share salary ranges on all job postings. Skills, experience and other factors help determine the final salary we offer which may vary from the original range posted.
Additionally, all permanent team members are granted stock options and are eligible to participate in various benefits plans as part of their overall compensation package.
Salary Range: $80,000 - 91,000 USD
Some perks of being on our team:
- Flexible PTO: We want you to take the time off when you want or need it to recharge best!
- Learning & Development: We provide growth opportunities through training, coaching, mentorship programs, and workshops. We also provide teams with a generous Education & Conference budget to support continued learning.
- Parental benefits: We offer parental leave top-ups, family forming support, and a life-transitions program to ensure you and your family are well supported when returning to work.
- Healthcare: Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, STD & LTD, 401k contribution plans (US-based employees), and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the well-being of you and your family.
- Employee Resource Groups: Belonging is an important part of doing your best work. These ERGs provide support and community for employees.
- Co-op team members are not eligible for company benefits.
Where we work
We hire into our hub cities of Boston, MA; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; and. We post our positions in the hub location(s) where we are open to having the successful candidate be located.
Diversity, inclusion, and accessibility
We value diversity of thought; we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or age. Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.