Awarded a Healthiest Employer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona aims to fulfill its mission to inspire health and make it easy. BCBSAZ offers a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.This remote work opportunity requires residency, and work to be performed, within the State of Arizona.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Serve as an internal technical and analytic consultant to the Sales Department. Support current sales reporting needs both scheduled and ad hoc and foster the development of automated reporting and information delivery. Works collaboratively with the segment sales teams to identify sales process optimization opportunities and execute on action plans to support improved selling effectiveness. Fosters a disciplined and predictable approach to documenting, developing and managing, sales systems, and tools. Defines business needs and transforms data into meaningful and actionable information. Deliver business intelligence by interpreting, communicating, and presenting data analysis results in clear and consistent formats to facilitate fact-based decision making.
Lead strategic program based work to drive sales process improvement and best practices within the Sales Organization. Define, drive and measure sales effectiveness programs. Support training needs for sales technology and process initiatives (including CRM). Represent Sales' interest in internal projects. Project management responsibilities for Sales initiatives and programs. Provide operational support for key sales organization projects. Work with Sr. Manager of Sales Operations to lead development and management of operating budget.Qualifications
Level 1 Level 2
1 year 5 years Experience in Sales/Sales Operations or Business Analysis
4 years Experience with CRM or Business Intelligence Applications
3 years Project Management experience
- Required Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field of study
- Required Licenses
- Required Certifications
Essential Job Functions And Responsibilities
- Preferred Work Experience
- 5 years of experience within the Health Insurance Industry
- Preferred Education
- Preferred Licenses
- Preferred Certifications
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc analysis and reporting on new group sales, renewals, persistency, terminations, and producer data.
- Work with Sales Team to support the use of the Sales CRM System, including ongoing training
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work collaboratively with internal departments to improve processes that impact the Sales Organization
- Facilitate the identification and capture of best practices. Institutionalize best practices within the Sales Organization.
- Analyze books of business as requested with a focus on identifying opportunities for customer growth and retention.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control on ad-hoc and standard reports and data tables as needed.
- Participate in corporate projects on behalf of the Sales Operations as needed.
- Develop and optimize key sales processes. Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to improve processes that impact the Sales Organization
- Develop sales enablement programs to drive improved outcomes, delivery of our value proposition and client retention
- Partner with IT to conceive and develop solutions to Sales’ needs and challenges leveraging technology
- Support technical training needs (CRM) within the Sales Organization
- Perform light CRM configuration work to support ongoing needs and sales processes
- Contribute to and support incentive compensation plan development and administration
- Identify and capture best practices. Institutionalize best practices within the Sales Organization.
- Each progressive level includes the ability to perform the essential functions of any lower levels and mentor / provide peer review to employees in those levels.
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Required Job Skills
- Strong affinity for technology (Level 1)
- Strong project management skills (Level 1)
- Knowledge of CRM and related Sales tools and applications (Level 1)
- Strong project management skills (Level 2)
- Required Professional Competencies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities with special attention to accuracy and detail (Level 1)
- Ability to understand business requirements/processes and communicate them effectively within the organization (Level 1)
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities and ensure successful completion of all projects and requests Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams with internal stakeholders. (Level 1)
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively in a 1-1 or group setting. (Level 1)
- Ability to identify issues and drive them to resolution. (Level 1)
- Act with diplomacy and sensitivity with our clients and internal departments. (Level 1)
- Ability to manage time effectively. (Level 1)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy. (Level 1)
- Strong business acumen to provide meaningful insights to drive performance and create value. (Level 2)
- Required Leadership Experience and Competencies
- Preferred Job Skills
- Understanding of health insurance and related specialty products (All levels)
- Experience in CRM customization and configuration (All levels)
- Preferred Professional Competencies
- Knowledge of a wide range of matters pertaining to the organization's sales and service operations. (All levels)
- Preferred Leadership Experience and Competencies
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Thank you for your interest in Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. For more information on our company, see azblue.com. If interested in this position, please apply.