The AmerCareRoyal Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide actionable insights and recommendations to assist the development of marketing strategies, product launch and rationalization decisions, improve promotional communication campaign targeting, and overall business performance. As a member of the company’s Commercial Operations Analytics team, the Analyst works closely with the SVP of Marketing, Sr. Director of Communication, and each Product Category Lead in cross-functional collaboration to optimize marketing strategies, identify opportunities for growth, and measure the impact of our marketing efforts.GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In support of the Commercial Teams Monthly Performance Review process, …
- Conduct in-depth analysis of marketing data, including customer behavior, campaign performance, and market trends.
- Develop and maintain Marketing-oriented reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to track key performance metrics.
- In general support of Marketing Team strategy development, planning and decision making …
- Perform segmentation and audience analysis to target marketing campaigns effectively.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to design A/B tests and experiments to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze competitor marketing strategies and industry trends.
- Provide regular reports and insights to the marketing team and senior management.
- Assist in budget planning and allocation by providing data-driven recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to enhance marketing efficiency.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing analytics tools and techniques and make recommendations for their implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field
- Proven experience in marketing analytics or a related role
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, Power BI).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and data integrity.
To Learn More About Our Company, Please Visit Www.amercareroyal.com
- Foodservice and / or distribution industry experience, preferred.
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms (HubSpot), CRM (Dynamics) and advertising channels
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and modeling
AmerCareRoyal is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.