We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to oversee company-wide revenue generation and develop an integrated approach across marketing and sales to create the best customer experience, aligning with our vision to Make People Happy Where They Live and work.
You'll be responsible for revenue performance and for customer retention, customer growth, and new customer acquisition. You will also coordinate and align marketing, sales, and customer success teams to ensure that processes deliver an effective end-to-end customer and buyer experience.
Window Treats Inc. is a distinguished Hunter Douglas Gallery specializing in custom drapery, window shades, motorized shades, blinds, and drapery. With a strong presence in Monmouth County, NJ, Manhattan, NY, and Brooklyn, NY, we have been making people happy where they live and work since 1995. Our unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, and community collaboration defines us in the industry.Responsibilities
- Strategy: work closely with the CEO to develop and own a strategy to drive incremental revenue and reduce churn.
- Market Persona Development: define ideal buyers, select market segments, and pick audiences to engage using data-driven insights.
- Metrics: set up top-down goals and metrics based on both internal goals and external market opportunities in selected markets.
- Product: Partner with CEO and COO to define offerings, continuously refine value propositions, and look for differentiators.
- GTM: define go-to-market models across offers and segments to access buyers, customers, and influencers.
- Demand Generation: manage a variety of marketing programs to attract, engage, nurture (educate), and convert leads.
- Campaign Strategy: Oversee campaign strategy, design, and execution for marketing and sales to optimize buyer engagement and the efficient and effective execution of a GBB sales strategy that maximizes design options to closed deals.
- Sales Management: manage the sales team activities and competencies to sell our solutions and manage relationships predictably so that they exceed targets and align with our Core Values:
- INTEGRITY: We provide our clients with respect and transparency.
- POSITIVITY: We bring optimism and compassion to every interaction.
- THOUGHTFULNESS: We are attentive in our work, to our clients, and to our community.
- EDUCATION: We are industry thought-leaders continually improving our expertise.
- EXCELLENCE: We exceed expectations in the quality of products, services, and follow-through we provide.
- Account Management: ensure Design Consultants (Account Managers) are executing effectively to maximize retention, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Brand: enable and maintain brand touchpoints to engage buyers across segments.
- Infrastructure: integrate the revenue technology stack, including marketing automation, Hubspot CRM, digital channels, business intelligence, and customer data platform.
- Recruitment: build a performance-based culture by attracting, hiring, and retaining top sales and marketing talent. Maintain accountability through weekly 1:1s (MIOs) and a KPI Scoreboard.
- Budget: manage and allocate the budget to maximize performance.
About Window Treats Inc
- Successful leadership experience, in particular, scaling and managing all aspects of the sales and marketing function.
- Recent experience as a senior sales leader with industry expertise and working in an expansion-stage, home services-focused, B2C/B2B company.
- Successful experience leading sales teams with experience managing managers.
- Experience creating, defining, and operationalizing go-to-market strategies and managing complex sales cycles.
- Experience building, aligning, and managing direct, channel, and inside sales teams.
- Excellent understanding of modern demand generation and conversion optimization techniques.
- Track record of success building and motivating sales and marketing teams while consistently delivering quarterly targets with high-quality deal structure.
- Tech-savvy with an aptitude for leveraging technology in sales operations.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
At Window Treats Inc., we're on a mission to make people happy where they live and work. Our journey began in 1995, and since then, we've been dedicated to transforming spaces in New Jersey and New York, with a particular focus on Monmouth County NJ, Manhattan NY, and Brooklyn NY.Our core values—Integrity, Positivity, Thoughtfulness, Education, and Excellence—guide everything we do. We believe in providing our clients with respect, transparency, and the utmost care in every interaction. Our team brings optimism, compassion, and attentiveness to every project, ensuring that your experience with us is nothing short of exceptional.We're more than just a Hunter Douglas Gallery; we specialize in custom drapery, custom window shades, motorized shades, blinds, and drapery. But it's not just about products; it's about creating a nurturing and intentional experience from start to finish. We offer proactive education, personalized consultations, curated design solutions, and white-glove installations.Internally, our culture is warm and close-knit, making us more like family than co-workers. We take a personal interest in serving our customers because we understand that Maya Angelou was right when she said, 'People will forget what you said, they'll forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.' And that's what truly sets us apart—our commitment to leaving clients feeling cared for, known, and loved. Our goal is to build impressive brand loyalty and retention through exceptional customer service.When it comes to customer service, nobody does it better than Window Treats Inc. Experience is our specialty, and we're champions of our customers. We invite you to experience the difference—we're here to make your space, and your life, a little brighter.