Wolt for Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business at Wolt, and we have ambitious plans to massively accelerate this growth. Our mission is simple: we want to bring the same great user experience that Wolt is known for to business users around the world. Through Wolt’s established delivery network and vast number of restaurant and retail partners, Wolt for Work enables businesses to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working, promote camaraderie in teams, and save time and effort running office events. We are already live in 16 of Wolt’s 23 countries, with no plans to slow down.
We are now looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on Sales Operations Manager to join us on this journey. In this role, you will help us establish and develop our new Sales Operations function for Wolt for Work.
As Sales Operations Manager for Wolt for Work, you will be responsible for developing best-in-class sales processes and optimizing efficiency and performance, working closely with our Sales team and Leadership. You will formulate and execute winning strategies to improve our sales performance across all of our markets by leveraging data insights. We are growing fast, so we also expect you to grow with us, taking ownership of all things sales operations as we expand.What You’ll Be Doing
What You’ll Get By Joining Us
- Develop and optimize our sales processes, with a clear focus on long-term scalability. You will partner with the Sales team to experiment and identify the best ways to structure our sales operations in order to exponentially improve Sales’ effectiveness and performance.
- Supercharge our pipeline. One of your most impactful jobs will be to oversee our sales pipeline and ensure that we have a healthy flow of prospects making their way through our sales funnel. You will also own and shape how we can improve our lead generation both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Trailblaze our sales insights and reporting. Together with the Product and Business Operations teams, you will have the responsibility to map our sales processes and funnels to our data and reporting tools as well as create essential reports for leadership.
- Implement and maintain the tools and systems that best fit our scaling needs. You will magnify the impact of our Sales team as well as improve operational transparency by implementing and managing our CRM and pipeline tool stack.
- Resource and train our Sales team to be continuously first-rate. You will partner with Product Marketing to develop and manage an awesome library of sales resources, including sales pitch decks, updates on new features, sales training content, and customer facing onboarding materials.
Our humble expectations
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
- Previous experience in sales operations in a tech/platform ecosystem or top tier management consulting company with extensive experience in B2B enterprise sales, with focuses in sales operations, sales development, CRM management, and/or operational excellence. Startup or scaleup experience is beneficial.
- Structured and analytical problem solver with a bias for action and impact.
- Ability to balance various complex operations whilst maintaining an organized strategy and plan.
- Heart for operational excellence and creating well-oiled machines.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Natural tendency for ownership with a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Committed team player who shares our vision and is not afraid to work hard to pursue that.
- True culture champion who rolls up their sleeves, exemplifies teamwork, and drives decision-making with data. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in Germany/Finland/Denmark/Israel or willing to relocate.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply already today!About Wolt
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. To enable this, Wolt develops a wide range of technologies from local commerce platform to retail software and financial solutions, as well as operates its own grocery stores under the brand Wolt Market. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. DoorDash operates in 27 countries today, 23 of which are with the Wolt product and brand.So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, We’re About Getting Things Done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.Join us today to build Wolt together.