eCommerce Sales Operations CoordinatorLocation:
Chesterfield, MOHybrid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday in office
Compana Pet Brands is a global leader in pet care and nutrition dedicated to enriching the lives of pets and their families today and for generations to come.
We are actively seeking a eCommerce Sales Operations Coordinator
to join our growing organization and help us Nurture What You Love!As our eCommerce Sales Operations Coordinator, you’ll make an impact by:
What you need to succeed:
- Preparing and presenting regular reports and dashboards and communicate insights to cross-functional teams and management. (POS, Shipments, WOC, Inventory/Stock Levels)
- Creating clear and concise data visualizations, pivot tables, graphs, and charts to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Monitoring product status and performance metrics including ranking, price competitiveness, in stock, buy box position and other KPIs that drive sales.
- Helping to coordinate Amazon marketing and promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, new product launch, and content management / execution (across PDP, A+, Amazon Brand Store).
- Owning the planning and execution of pushing inventoryt to retailer's fulfillment centers to maintain healthy stock on a weekly basis.
- Coordinating order entry and execution from 3PL warehouse to retailer FC's, facilitate consumer returns and reviews and keep invetnory levels within established targets.
- Publishing weekly reports to identify business helath and make recommendations to cross functional teams.
What we have for you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, data science, digital retail, retail merchandising, project management, marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in e-commerce and Amazon platforms (Vendor Central and/or Seller Central experienced required).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint required, experience in Power BI, Domo, Tableau a plus.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to plan time and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
To learn more about us:
- A growing team making a difference in the lives of pets and pet families.
- Great work/life balance with PTO, paid holidays and more!
- Medical, dental, vision and an employee assistance program to support your well-being.
- 401k with company match.
- Casual work environment with a focus on teamwork.
- Paid parental leave.
- Opportunity to enroll in voluntary pet insurance and access to free 24/7 veterinary tele help line.
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks this position may be required to perform.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile from Indeed by clicking the button below: