Newell Brands is a leading $8.5B consumer products company with a portfolio of iconic brands such as Graco®, Coleman®, Oster®, Rubbermaid® and Sharpie®, and 28,000 talented employees around the world. Our high-performance culture, unparalleled curiosity about the world around us, and
talented people fuel our success. Our culture is enabled through our core values which guide all we do and how we win as One Newell. They are Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Winning, Ownership & Leadership.Position Summary
The Associate Manager Sales Operations (SOPS) supports omni sales capabilities development and deployment within the Business Segment (BS). This position is responsible for developing and implementing consistent methods, process, and tools for planning and selling. The role will serve as a voice for the BS within the SOPS team.Responsibilities
- Develops standard methods, processes, and tools to enable Newell Brands Annual Customer Planning and Monthly Sales Operating Rhythm as well as a standard Billing and Forecasting process to deliver annual budget, market share goals and weighted forecast accuracy attainment.
- Operating Rhythm: Develops process and tools enablers for a standardized Customer Calendar, Annual Customer Planning Process, and Monthly Selling Operating Deliverables within the BS.
- Omni Metrics & KPIs: Drives BS adoption of Enterprise standard metrics and KPIs to run an omni business. Actively manages tracking of metrics/KPIs.
- Forecast & Billing Process: Drives BS adoption of the Enterprise standard forecasting and billing process, including a monthly sales forecast and a weekly sales pacing update.
Sales Policy & Administration
- Collaborates with Sales/ CSP teams and cross functional partners to develop, deploy, and enhance critical capabilities (Category Leadership, Revenue Growth Management, SOPS) needed to fully realize customer experience vision and improve long term economics of the business.
- Process Development: Collaborates with SOPS counterparts to highlight best practices and document standard processes to enable planning and sales execution excellence.
- Tools Requirements: Represents BS point of view on functional requirements related to sales tools development and enhancement.
- Omni Deployment: Drives BS implementation and provides ongoing support of Enterprise standard processes and tools. Coaches Sales/ CSP teams on process details and tool functionality.
- Change Management: Fosters a learning culture that embraces change by prioritizing key operating principles: trust, operational sustainability, and speed to execution.
Project Lead/ Implementer
- Maintains centralized selling resources, contract process management, any/all sales /customer distribution list and collateral (i.e. customer contact list, customer calendar, pricing files, sales policies).
- Supports projects as it relates to Enterprise initiatives. Partners with cross-functional and corporate teams to develop and implement processes, tracking, and reporting needed to achieve an expected result.
- University or four-year college degree
- 3+ years combined sales, sales operations, finance, or supply chain experience working in a matrixed organization
- Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
- Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with, influence and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and locations.
- Ability to improve processes and gain efficiencies within those processes
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes
- Strong project planning, tracking and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and understand complex data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
The Washington base pay range for this position is from $92,925 to $113,575. Salary will be based on prior experience related to the skills required for this position.
_Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Rubbermaid, Sharpie, Graco, Coleman, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Yankee Candle, Paper Mate, FoodSaver, Dymo, EXPO, Elmer’s, Oster, NUK, Spontex and Campingaz. We are focused on delighting consumers by lighting up everyday moments. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.