Work Mode: Hybrid
Hybrid at Portland, OR Opportunity
The Sales Operations Specialist (SOS) is responsible for day-to-day order administration support in partnership with an additional Sales Operations Specialist teammate for a minimum of 6 showrooms, designated region, or channel. Providing timely and accurate service to both internal and external customers. Adhering to operational and audit policy, maintaining all appropriate documentation and account records for compliance.Specific Responsibilities
Provide Support and Problem Resolution to Showroom Teams
- Act as a point of contact for designated showrooms, processing customer orders including payment collection/processing, auditing quotes and approved paperwork for accuracy prior to order creation and managing any pre-shipment order change requests.
- Responsible for accurate collection and processing of client payments and daily cash drawer reconciliation. Weekly review and reconciliation of accounts receivables, credit monitoring and balance collections, creating account clearing credits and debits.
- Maintain audit standards on all order processing and fulfillment including proper approvals, collections, document retention and storage, and document maintenance.
- Monitor open orders report, manage delivery block/stock holds and collections adhering to deposit/payment and order fulfilment policy. Monitor invoice dates and facilitate "completed" status of order invoices.
- Coach showroom teams on operational standards and best practices working closely with showroom managers to support learning.
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with internal departments allowing for timely and effective service for both internal and external customers.
- Provide backup support for SOS team during time off, coverage gaps or as the business requires.
- Provide general showroom support as assigned and needed.
- Assist with special projects as assigned to meet business needs. Such as creation and documentation of processes, analysis of business or system data, business process changes and testing.
The hourly range for this position is $20.10 - $25.10. The specific hourly rate offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate's experience, their education, and the work location. Available benefits include medical, dental, vision & 401k.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly communicate concepts and objectives, via phone, email, IM, and in-person.
- Proactive problem solver who can drive effective policy compliant resolution, for clients and showroom teams.
- Ability to work effectively as a team, independently or collaboratively across departments and organizational levels.
- Flexible and open to different working styles.
- High attention to detail, strong organization, and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks.
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience is required.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more! Important update for candidates applying to roles within Kohler Energy, including Power Systems, Engines, Home Energy, Kohler Uninterruptible Power, Clarke Energy, Curtis Instruments, and Heila Technologies.
On November 6, Kohler Co. announced the strategic decision to establish Kohler Energy as a separate, independent business with Platinum Equity as the majority investment partner. Kohler will continue to stay invested in the Energy business following the closing and remains committed to supporting the acceleration of long-term growth strategies for both organizations. Talent and operational transition plans are underway, and Kohler Co. and Platinum Equity expect the agreement to close in the first half of 2024.Thank you for your interest in joining our growing team as we embark on the next phase of growth!About Us
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .