Cardinal Health, with over 1300 employees in Canada, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Analyst,
working on site hybrid at our head-office in Vaughan, or Dorval Quebec, two days a week. This position supports the Cardinal Health sales operations team for the Presource custom pack business.
The Sales Operations Analyst will utilize reports, dashboards and systems to track the production and transportation of packs, update forecasts and manage backorders, execute product substitutions and customer communications, load pricing and adhere to regulatory licensing requirements. The successful candidate is a highly motivated, disciplined and consistent person with exceptional attention to detail and a passion for staying on top of their task list. The Sales Operations Analyst will become an expert resource and partner to the sales representatives in their territory, making an impact in delivering efficiency and support.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health - WingsYour Contributions To The Organization Will Be To
This Job Might Be For You If
- Provide internal communications to sales reps and the production plant to manage the continuous replenishment of packs in the region.
- Monitor and move in or push out productions to avoid backorders and excess inventory.
- Find resolutions for production plant substitute and run without requests.
- Set up of New Business and Version Changes
- Create and manage product catalogue codes through established merchandizing process.
- Monitor reports and upload contract price to Canada and US system.
- Draft customer notification letters for new product /next version availability
- Respond to Sales Rep or Customer (end-user) requests for information in a timely fashion.
- Provide various reports to Surgical Sales Team and Senior Manager including new business, KPI tracking / measurements, Custom Pack Backorders (weekly), ad hoc reporting requests.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient planning and execution of Quoting, Demand Planning for Forecast management, Productions -Trial Runs & Made to Order packs, Pack Design, Customer Accounts Database maintenance, Custom Drapes, new componentry, and Complaints compensation.
- Execute all SKU merchandizing and obsoleting to ensure 97% accuracy in Item Master. This function includes creating & implementing all New Product Codes within the established nomenclature process as well as managing all communications with Regulatory, Customs and Data Management teams pertaining to licensing and classification of custom sterile catalog codes.
- Provide 97% accuracy in loading and maintaining pricing including contract price uploading and changes in a timely manner.
- Provide continuous communication of updates in production plant policies & procedures, offer annual refresher training to Sales Reps on systems and tools. Regular collaboration with other departments such as Customer Care and Transportation to seek continuous process improvement in custom pack workflow.
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities.
- You have a post-secondary education and previous healthcare or supply chain / operations experience (preferred)
- You have 1 – 2 years of related experience.
- You are self-motivated with ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You showcase strong organizational and independent time management skills with an attention to detail, ability to work in dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable using systems and tools for data gathering and analysis including Excel, various databases and systems, Word, PowerPoint.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
""Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.