TELUS Health and LifeWorks have recently come together to leverage the power of technology and our caring cultures to further progress our shared goal of building a healthier and friendlier future for all. As a global-leading health and well-being provider – encompassing physical, mental and financial health – TELUS Health is improving health outcomes for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, employers and employees.
The Sales Operations Coordinator (also referred to as Business Development Effectiveness Specialist) will work with the Senior Director of Sales/Customer Success Operations and Sales Leadership to support the Business Development sales team with back-office functions.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will work with the Senior Director of Sales/Customer Success Operations and Sales Leadership to support the Business Development sales team with back-office functions. In this role, the Business Development Effectiveness Specialist will help establish and streamline policies and procedures throughout the business and support best practices in sales administration, reporting, and communications.
- Support the Sales and Customer Success Management (CSM) teams with initial set up of net new clients, maintenance of client database records throughout the client contract lifespan (i.e., ongoing updates to the database for all LifeWorks contract parameters), and account terminations
- Create contract summaries for new sales; liaise with Business Development team and Contracts Administration
- Perform regular quality assurance checks in the Client Management database to maintain data integrity and consistent quality in all client accounts
- Accountability for following and managing all governance checks and procedures in place to meet compliance regulations for financial and operational data checks (i.e., posting documentation in the system for all accounts)
- Act as a go-to resource for both internal stakeholders for any account-related inquiries
- Participate in meetings and special projects with other departments as required
- Provide backup support to other team members as required and/or requested
- Consult with Sales/CSM/Finance stakeholders to ensure client account set up reflects correct reporting needs, billing groups and product structure as outlined in each client contract agreement
- Advanced knowledge of internal client database is required to support business growth and direction to CSM teams when needed
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- 3-5 years related experience in a sales admin support role
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Administration or other
- Expertise working with Data and Spreadsheets - Advanced Excel
- Advanced CRM knowledge and database management
- Experience with Salesforce
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Bilingual - French and English strongly preferred
Where permitted by law, company employees must be fully immunized to access a TELUS Health office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
By applying to this role, you understand and agree that your information will be shared with the TELUS Group of Companies’ Talent Acquisition team(s) and/or any leader(s) who will be part of the selection process.