Please note, you must be based in Berlin or London for this position. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role.
THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY
Imagine a virtual customer support agent that works 24/7, speaks 109 languages, and instantly and intelligently gives customers the answers they’re looking for.
You don’t need to imagine because that’s Ultimate - the world’s most powerful virtual agent platform.
Powered by industry-leading AI, a laser-focus on customer experience and a world-class team across the globe, we’re committed to bringing joy and innovation to customer service.
With customers regularly ranking us #1 on G2, it’s no wonder some of the best brands in the world have already scaled their digital support with Ultimate - from Vodafone to Finnair, Gorillas to Zalando.
THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR YOUR CAREER
At Ultimate, careers accelerate. New opportunities arise as the company is constantly evolving and our Finnish, no-ego culture means that everyone has a seat and a voice at the table. You’ll learn from some of the best and brightest minds, as well as having the opportunity to show us your brilliance and see the impact of your work.We truly offer career-defining opportunities.
With hubs in Helsinki, Berlin and London, alongside our ever-growing global remote workforce, you get to choose a working environment that suits you.
And we are proudly diverse - over 35 nationalities make up our worldwide team. Our Nordic ethics have created a culture where we can all lead by example and shape the company - and industry - we want to see, together
The Ultimate Role
The Sales Operations Analyst will support Ultimate’s GTM team as an integral member of our growing Revenue Operations team. You’ll work with Salesforce, Hubspot, Gong, Outreach, and data to ensure we are always identifying new ways to increase efficiency and maximize productivity.
You’re obsessed with your internal customers and constantly finding new ways to better support them and delight Ultimate’s growing customer base. You’re a Driver, you don’t just wait for projects and problems to come to you, but you identify and execute them without hesitation.
This role will report to the Director of Revenue Operations and will be a key member of our Revenue Operations team, bringing a track record of proven success - preferably in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with GTM and Operations leadership to understand workflow needs and proactively identify areas of improvement
- Develop, maintain, and optimize sales operations processes, such as CPQ order management, inbound funnel, customer segmentation, pricing, quoting, customer lifecycle management, etc.
- As part of our Revenue Operations team, you will own hygiene, data structure, and data integrity within Salesforce
- Own reporting and analytics that support the GTM team - don’t just supply the data, but provide insights and see them through to action
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success teams to create seamless, end-to-end processes that will allow Ultimate to scale to the next level
- Help create and maintain documentation for processes; you understand that our only path to scalability is ensuring we have repeatable and standardized processes
- Lead with automation, but understand the difference between a need to automate and a need to improve and scale process
- Build and optimize our forecasting process - help us see around the corner and work with Sales leadership to create a culture of forecasting excellence
- Assist with day-to-day admin tasks and set clear expectations through open communication with stakeholders
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven experience in Sales Operations / Revenue Operations in a high growth SaaS company
- Advanced skills with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Hubspot, Gong, Outreach, and/or other key items in the Sales tech stack
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Suite skills
- Strong understanding of Sales KPIs and other key SaaS performance metrics
- A learn-it-all mentality, consistently looking to expand your knowledge and provide value cross-functionally
- An unmatched attention to detail, taking pride in everything you do and understanding that the little things matter
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a results-driven environment
BERLIN: THE ULTIMATE OFFER
Transparency is important to us, so we want to be clear about what the Ultimate opportunity means for you:
- Generous PTO policy of 28 days per year.
- Truly flexible working. Office, home-based or a mix of both, you work where it works for you. (A stylish, well-lit Kreuzberg-based office).
- Personal Growth Allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive - whether it’s a coding course, learning a new language or that pottery course that keeps on popping up on your feed, we’ve got you covered.
- Team Events all year long - meat-free BBQs, stand-up paddle boarding, volleyball… you name it, we’ll organise it, plus team off-sites to unite because we’re better together.
- A truly diverse team awaits you. 40% of our workforce identify as female and we come from over 35 nationalities.
Our Commitment to You:
Recruiting and developing a diverse range of talent is critical to our growth philosophy. We understand we might need to adapt our process and we’re happy to cater to any adjustments you may require. Please let the Talent team know if we can help you with the application process in any way and at any stage.
If you want to find out more about us check out our Ultimate Open Culture which will provide a deep dive into life at Ultimate. Here’s our behind-the-scenes social media too: Ultimate Life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Ultimate prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Ultimate is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.