At elopage, we believe that passion can turn into a career for anyone! With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution, elopage.com, we offer an easy and efficient way for everyone to create and sell digital products and online courses. More than 55,000 people have already placed their trust in our expertise!
Our story began in 2015, and for the first five years, we grew organically, becoming a profitable company with a team of around 60 employees. Then, in September 2021, we raised $38 million in series A funding led by Target Global, with participation from Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures. Since then, we've doubled in size!
Our core values are crucial to our success:
- As One Tribe
- Think Big & Bold
- Be Curious & Drive Change
- Disrupt & Innovate
Diversity & Inclusion
At elopage, we embrace our differences, as they are our greatest strength. We recognize that everyone has a unique perspective based on their experiences, identities, and thought processes, and we strive to create an inclusive environment for all. Discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or any other aspect that makes you unique is not tolerated at elopage. We aim to make growth accessible to everyone!
The revenue operations team is responsible for aligning our marketing, sales, customer support, marketing & account management teams and improving our overall revenue generation and efficiency. Our objective is to create a seamless and integrated approach across these departments, breaking down silos and optimizing the entire customer lifecycle.
You will be part of a team of 4 and you will be responsible for optimizing and streamlining the processes and technologies across our sales and customer support teams. Amongst others your key responsibilities will be:
- Oversee the quality and accuracy of customer and prospect data to support effective decision-making.
- Evaluate and enhance sales processes, from lead generation to deal closure, to maximize efficiency and shorten sales cycles.
- Evaluate and enhance support processes to enhance our customers’ post-sales experiences.
- Implement improvements and optimizations in the lead-to-customer journey and across the post-sale touchpoints (customer success, customer support) in our business systems (centered around Salesforce).
- Every day you will be working on delivering smaller/incremental improvements to sales and customer support workflows, while also working on longer projects of designing & redesigning how we do sales and customer support.
- Be the process expert of the key lead-to-customer and/or customer success & support processes - you will be a key partner to our sales and customer success teams’ success.
- Deliver improvements to workflows in Salesforce -, you will be hands-on but with the help of a senior Salesforce admin.
- Report on and analyze performance and effect of improvements and process changes to continuously improve customer activation/onboarding and retention.
- Use our existing lead sourcing and enrichment tools to ensure we have a high velocity of prospects for our sales teams, and further refine how we source and enrich leads.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, customer success, and operations, to ensure a holistic approach to revenue generation & retention.
- Proven experience in revenue operations, focusing either on supporting sales or customer support teams, or both.
- You have experience of working in a Saas-company.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Advanced level knowledge and experience with Salesforce is a must (either as a super/power-user or admin). Experience with other sales and support tools is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration across teams.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to translate business objectives into actionable plans.
- Detail-oriented and process-driven.
- Problem-solving mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Are you currently working in a high-velocity and highly structured sales or customer support role, and are you interested in moving to revenue operations, then we also want to hear from you!
- Paid Time Off - 30 vacation days.
- A competitive salary.
- A personal training & development budget of € 1,500 per year.
- Responsibility and trust from day 1.
- Individual coaching and further training to support you in your development.
- A free BVG ticket.
- Employee discounts at numerous companies (e.g. at the gym or in online stores).
- Pension Program with company match.
- A culture of equity and Inclusion where you are appreciated for the person you are.