Join us in bringing joy to customer experience. Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of cloud innovation to customers worldwide.
Living our values everyday results in our team-first culture and enables us to innovate, grow, and thrive while enjoying the journey together. We celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment, empowering our employees to be their authentic selves.
To complement our rapid growth, we are actively sourcing for a full-time Deal Desk Analyst who loves working with Sales, Finance, and other various departments to close deals.
This individual is responsible for providing sales process support utilizing a variety of developed organizational and project management skills. The position reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
Location: This role is fully remote for candidates who reside at least 50 miles away from our San Francisco or San Ramon office locations. For candidates who reside within 50 miles of our San Francisco or San Ramon locations, the corporate RTO policy would apply.
- Act as a sales-facing subject matter expert on process, policy, and pricing related matters
- Assist sales teams in creating and positioning complex orders
- Act as liaison between sales and other key stakeholders involved in the deal structuring process (e.g. Sales Operations, Accounting, Order Management, Legal, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Partner with sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields
- Process and manage order fulfillments in Salesforce in accordance with executed contracts and orders
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed timely and efficiently
- Ability to read and interpret business terms and conditions
- Escalate key issues as necessary to Sales Operations Manager with the ability to explore future initiatives
- Act as a system power user for all SFDC and answer questions before escalating for assistance
- Drive business process improvements and initiatives; support best practice efforts in the Quote to Cash processes
- Continuously improve our ability to respond to the needs of Sales, Partners, and Customers
- Active involvement and support for special projects as needed
- Help ensure Best Practices are being implemented
- Minimum 2+ years of experience supporting Sales organizations in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the sales process and ability to navigate complex sales cycles
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong logic and analytical abilities
- Self-motivated. Dependable with deliverables and deadlines
- Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ Power User
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Five9 supports pay transparency during the entire recruitment process. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate including, but not limited to: skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the job across the United States. Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package during your hiring process.
Additionally, the total compensation package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock, and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Our total reward package also includes:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage, beginning on the first day of employment. Five9 covers 100% of the employee portion of the health, dental and vision coverage and shares a high portion of the dependent cost. We also offer Short & Long-Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and a 401k saving plan with employer matching.
- Access to an innovative mental health support platform that offers personalized care and resources in areas such as: therapy, coaching and self-guided mindfulness exercises for all covered employees and their covered dependents.
- Generous employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid Time Off, Company paid holidays and 12 weeks paid parental leave.
All compensation and benefits are subject to the requirements and restrictions set forth in the applicable plan documents and any written agreements between the parties.
The US base salary range for this role is below.
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
California residents, view our Privacy Notice here: https://www.five9.com/legal/candidatenoticeca.
Note: Five9 will never request that an applicant send money as a prerequisite for commencing employment with Five9.
Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area with global hubs in the United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, and Australia.