Notified is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our International Sales Ops Team! We’re looking for someone with excellent Excel and Salesforce/Tableau skills. If you’re a team player with experience supporting a complex sales organization, with strong analytical skills, we encourage you to apply!
The Ideal Candidate
You are a driven self-starter with great attention to detail who is excited to help Notified win. You combine big picture thinking with detailed statistical analysis. You are passionate and innovative in your approach to your role and are excited by the opportunity to deliver impactful insight.
Do you have strong analytical abilities? Do you know how to ask the right questions to understand hypotheses and requests? Are you a master at visualizing and presenting complex data in a compelling manner to a wide audience, including executives? Then read on!
- Weekly Forecasting – ongoing review of business performance
- Business Performance packages – ongoing monthly reporting duties
- Salesforce Case system management
- Assign Leads, Accounts and Opportunities promptly and correctly
- Assist with Salesforce queries to ensure Opportunities progress swiftly
- Track Sales Performance against KPIs
- Data hygiene
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Self-sufficient with a can-do-attitude
- Strong stakeholder management
- Business process understanding and knowledge
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales mechanisms
- Experience with modeling and/or data visualization, including Microsoft Excel and Tableau, for creating analytical or financial models, including complex formulas, macros, pivots, and conditional formatting