Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The RevOps Specialists and team are responsible for review of contracts with customers and partners, ensuring that metrics are correct and properly booking within the sales and financial systems. They are responsible for working cross-functionally with quoting, orders, license, invoicing and other issues. The team also works cross-functionally implementing new products, packaging, licensing, and GTM initiatives.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Reviewing direct and indirect orders, contracts, verifying metrics, creating sales orders and ensuring that booking follows company documentation, including specific documentation for partner orders.
- Respond to basic inquiries from Sales/Deal Desk including validation of at-bat, blending discounts on quote forms, moving stages, techsoup, etc.
- Participate in trouble shooting discussions with sales/deal desk/and other GTM functions/billing/provisioning, follow up on slacks, emails, etc.
- Manage Partner Orders Inbox; following up on issues and finding resolutions
- Other responsibilities and projects may be added as business requires
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.