Why Work at Lenovo
Motorola Mobility was acquired by Lenovo Group Holdings in 2014. Motorola Mobility is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo, which designs and manufactures all Moto and Motorola-branded mobile phones and solutions.
Motorola, mobility isn’t just in our name—it’s in our mission.
From the first-ever mobile phone to the first 5g-enabled device, we have always been the team putting the most innovative tech in the pockets of millions, so they can take a world of connection with them wherever they go.
The question for you is: where can Motorola take you?
From designing the next big thing in smart devices to driving the conversations that will happen on them, careers at Moto are as varied as the people who use our phones. No matter the path you pick, you’re worked will be powered by Lenovo’s global network of more than 70,000 and complete technology portfolio—so you can make moves in a major way.
To provide a smarter world for all, we need the smartest people. So we're putting out the call. Ready to say hello to Moto?Description And Requirements
Would you like to be a part of a very dynamic team and have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the business?
Do you have strong analytical skills to help us support the business decision making?
In this role you will act as a strategic partner for our sales teams. You will be a part of our EMEA Motorola Sales Ops team, reporting to our MBG Sales Ops Manager in Dubai, however supporting customers mainly in France. You will be a bridge between Sales Operations and Finance functions, with strong business vision and genuine interest to provide meaningful analysis to support the business.What will be your responsibilities, once you join the team?
What will help you to get your job done?
- Support of the Country Manager and Sales teams, to assist in day-to-day activities, ensuring efficient operation of the team
- Analysis of reports and communication of key points to Sales and to other to cross-functional teams (e.g. some reports could be: ad-hoc competitive analysis, price elasticity, TAM forecasts, etc.)
- Governance and focal point for coordination of cross-functional activities, including financial controls and reporting
- Will also need to articulate business issues and opportunities and ensure the system always reflects most current status
- Using historical reports to provide trend analysis and an insight into future direction
- Support General manager in preparation of key presentations to Europe and WW leadership
- Responsible for maintenance and analysis of client databases through the use of data and Pivot tables, including Operators, Retailers, E-tailers and Distributors
- Customer interaction with regard to maintenance of contracts, discounts and rebate management and deal preparation
- Filtering requirements to the area and assigning additional tasks – driving sales people to ensure financial tasks are completed before the deadline
What Lenovo Motorola can offer you:
- 5+ years overall working experience with 2+ years of experience in sales operations, business intelligence, financial analyst or other relevant areas with increasing responsibilities
- Fluency in English and French
- Expertise preparing and giving compelling presentations to diverse audiences (business areas, technical areas, senior leadership, etc.).
- Analytical skills & the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables), PowerPoint skills and familiarity with data bases
- Communication skills to present the data & bring relevant information to the sales teams, explaining how it impacts the business and possible strategies to consider
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs is beneficial, but not required.
- An exciting job with great opportunities for success
- A good potential to grow both professionally and personally
- You will be a part of the Number 1 PC vendor in the world
- Very nice and stimulating office environment
- Performance based rewards & flexibility
As part of the Lenovo family, Motorola Mobility is creating innovative smartphones and accessories designed with the consumer in mind. That’s why we’re looking for the thinkers, innovators and problem solvers who believe in working together to challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to creativity and a passion for bringing new possibilities to life in mobile technology, we want you to say hello to Moto.
We are looking forward to speaking with you!We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
- France - Hauts-de-Seine - Rueil-Malmaison
- France - Hauts-de-Seine
- France - Hauts-de-Seine - Rueil-Malmaison