Lyka is an Australian founded pet wellness company that’s shaking up an outdated industry and paving the way for happier, healthier pets. Despite medical advancements, animal lifespans are on the decline. Today, the average pet only reaches 37% of their full potential lifespan and statistics have shown us that many suffer from dental disease, cancer, and obesity. Simply put, the status quo is not enough.
As humans, we’ve experienced firsthand the positive impact fresh wholefoods can have on our health and wellbeing, and we believe our furry friends deserve the same. We're on a mission to do just that, starting with nutritionally balanced, wholefood meals delivered direct to doors around Australia. As the world’s most sustainable pet wellness company, we’re putting pets and our planet first — one bowl at a time.
Today, we are proud to share we’ve served almost 30 million meals to puppers and their parents across Australia, and this is just the beginning. Our vision is to create multiple nutritional products, adding disease prevention meals and supplements, and expand into new markets.
Currently, we have a team of 200+ pet-obsessed and we're continuing to grow (yes, looking at you!). These carefully selected people are dedicated to building the next generation of technology and products to help empower pet parents to take control over their pet’s wellbeing.
To date, we have raised over $60M in funding from venture capital investors and pet industry insiders, who believe in our mission and ability to drive change in a stagnant industry, providing nutrition that nourishes puppers from the inside out.
Are you ready to shake things up and give pets the life they deserve? Come join our pack!Our Mission
The time we share with our pets is being cut short. Despite medical advancements, they’re getting sicker earlier. They’re dying prematurely. The industry has it backwards — prioritising treating symptoms instead of addressing the root cause. That’s where we come in. At Lyka, we take a preventative, holistic and personalised approach to pet care. We look at the full picture, factoring in the diet, lifestyle and environment of each individual animal.
We don’t stop at symptoms, instead we dig for the root cause. We create nutrition plans unique to each pet, because it’s not just about living longer, but living well too. Our mission is to double the average lifespan of dogs and cats by 2050.The Team
Lyka is growing and is looking for an exceptional Sales Operations Analyst
that will be responsible for helping set up systems and processes for the Partnerships Team, our GTM launch for our Vet Partners Program and troubleshooting issues as we scale rapidly with a small team.Who You Are
You will create quality, efficiency and velocity for our Partnership team by building thoughful processes and automations using our CRM and supporting tech stack. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an immediate impact and hit the ground running by helping with our GTM launch for our Vet Program. As a valued contributor of our team, you will have experience delivering projects through thoughtful analysis, while having a positive impact on the health of dogs and the planet!What You Will Do
- Manage our CRM (HubSpot), ensuring proper data hygiene and adherence, while collaborating with internal teams to drive new automations, processes and integrations
- Work with Lyka Pack Members to identify system gaps, errors and shortcomings while developing and owning the plan for remediation
- Project manage large scale program launches, like our upcoming Vet Program, as well as system changes and process improvements by working with multiple departments and stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are clearly communicated
- Act as a trusted partner to our sales team by assisting with the development of sales plans and strategies, offering comprehensive operational and analytical support
- Identify and drive key projects across Lyka/Partnerships, ensuring the overall roadmap is aligned with overall internal infrastructure
- Create sales and channel dashboards incorporating performance metrics to showcase insights and communicate strategic recommendations (ex. analyse a particular strategy campaign, commission payment analysis)
- Live and work in accordance with Lyka’s values and principles in the workplace
Some ‘nice to have’s: (additional skills and experiences that are not necessary but would be an awesome addition)
- 3+ years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Enablement, Strategy, BizOps, or Analytics role within a B2B (ideally SaaS) company or in a top tier strategy consultancy environment
- Experience managing a CRM, preferably HubSpot
- An analytical and inquiring mind with the ability to communicate data into relevant insight
- Organised and concise: able to document and consolidate complicated issues into a clear, obtainable solutions
- Sales Enablement experience with onboarding, product training, sales resources, and internal content for teams
- Advanced excel skills, particularly managing a large macro-run process
- Previous experience with a GTM launch for a new product
- Experience working within a high-growth sales team environment
- Fluency in Tableau and/or SQL
We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams
- Work in a fast-growing start-up, experiencing what goes behind the scenes to sustain hyper-growth for a start-up with a physical product!
- Growth and Development – Lyka is growing extremely quickly, which means you will have the opportunity to experience different challenges every day and progressively acquire more responsibilities as our facility and team expands. We provide an annual L&D budget for you to continue your personal development.
- Work for a sustainability focused company – we are an official B.Corp while also being Australia’s only non-negative and plastic-negative pet company. We’re always looking at ways for us to improve our sustainability practices to ensure we care for the health of our dogs, ourselves and our planet.
- Be part of a diverse top talent team, coming from widely different backgrounds and geographies.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, a longside 2 weeks of miscarriage leave in the first twenty weeks. We also offer 18 paid weeks to both primary and secondary carers if you have been at Lyka for over two years.
- Wellbeing assistance & tools to take care of your mental and physical wellbeing so you can do your best work.
- Flexible hybrid working: we aim to be in the office 3 days a week to get our best work done with our colleagues and furry friends. We have pet-friendly offices and industrial kitchens in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Pupper parent support to care for your furry friends – flexible arrangements for new pets, pet-friendly offices, discounts, and financial allowance for dog training & care to help them live their best life!
Lyka is an equal opportunity employer devoted to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We celebrate diversity, are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all staff and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.